XPOFF's Most Valuable Players

Who is XPOFF's Most Valuable Player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My honorable mentions are: @Selaya & @Zeiren

Two of the few essential pillars of our community...

The behind scenes work @Selaya & @Zeiren do, I now get to see in Discord when I gained new access to features etc. They are innovative and creative to say the least. I am a huge fan of their hard work, dedication, sense of humor and enabling me to expand my contributions to the website. I hold these two in a high regard and enjoy their contributions to our community...

The most recent MVP vote that @saxxon won and I finished prom queen (right, ally!) I nominated @Ripduck then for his contributions to the 19s community, specifically. This time I nominated him for getting us back on track with ownership and a logical direction. Truly inspiring leadership!

My wow movie quote was a joke that Conq was the darkness shrouding the site. Ripduck is the light, shining hope on us all haha (so cheesy) incase anyone wondered WTF!

i would like 2 nominate @Purj and @Ripduck though im not sure ripduck cares much now that he owns the site anyway!

Just finished season two of Code Geass, highly recommend it!

Anyway nominating @Blueprint for sustaining his monopoly on wsg talent in the 19s bracket and @Ripduck for paying my rent.

also follow me on twitter @BenRubinDC whats good

also rip X man so talented rip

Staff got it last time so I'm not gonna throw in for that again already. Even if deserved I'd hold off until next time.

I'll concur with Sponsor on the nom of Dannymcbride and I'd also nominate Necroaqua for similar reasons.

I nominate......... @Chops All around quality poster. Makes constructive and informative posts. Have never seen them post anything spam filled or toxic. Overall a great member.

Honorable mentions to @aislingyngaio and @Kincaide , even if they don't show up around here anymore.

@Ripduck came through with my long awaited badge. Guy is super chill, does allot for the site and the twinking community. Not even a question in my mind who got my vote.

Ripduck absolutely, done an amazing job so far and I'm very optimistic about the future, very humble and genuine guy also.
Purj would be my second.

( way better than conq u suck btw )

Ripduck absolutely, done an amazing job so far and I'm very optimistic about the future, very humble and genuine guy also.
Purj would be my second.

( way better than conq u suck btw )
Bitch I'm sipping tea in ur hood

Users who are viewing this thread