News XPOFF Stats & News

How do you even add EU characters to the website? There's no region selection under the "submit" section. Also, when you click on a bracket, it mixes other brackets into it. I.e. when I click 19, I still see 20's etc.

There seems to be a list so once it gets to US Z its starts over with EU A

How does the "Grandfathered" badge work, anyway?
Just have twinks with GF'd gear?

It's veteran but 6 years membership. Though everyone who has the badge probably has GFd gear.
Oohh, okay.

I wasn't sure if it was based on gear or not.

How does “Deaths Demise” and other unique titles work?
Go to Personal Details up top of the page, under your username. :)

Should be able to set one. It's a custom user title.

I Just have Death's Demise, as it's a title I'm glad to have on my main account.

I wonder why I never got my donation badge on XPOff carried over from TI.

Ah well, c'est la vie.

@Ripduck any way to find a way to have top 100 for these stats? Would be a great way to incentivize people to come back to the bracket.

On another note, it may not be beneficial to the bracket to promote stats that incentivize GY camping/afking Bgs. Killing blows/death comes to mind.

Can you only add 1 character to xpoffstats? I can't add my hunter. Any help will do, thanks.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/milës

Edit: character was added. Why doesn't my character show up in arena section? 100% win rate.
xpoff ladder.png

Last edited:
how do I update the screenshot of my char
the mog I have on there is hella old yo

there currently seems to be an issue with adding rogues in particular, with xpoffstats giving the following error message in most cases:
Whoops! There were some problems with your input. 500: Internal Server Error

attempted adding a couple dozen of them, only a few were successfully added.
Yeah, the site seems to have some bugs. Hopefully it all gets worked out.

It shows current season. If you update any that havent played in this season they go back to 0.
I know that' how the ladder works but on xpoffstats, as a stats website...all stats should be kept and counted. Kinda like all the bg stats, duels and bandage use stats.

Can you only add 1 character to xpoffstats? I can't add my hunter. Any help will do, thanks.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/milës

Edit: character was added. Why doesn't my character show up in arena section? 100% win rate.View attachment 7388
LOL miles u just love every opportunity to link that hahahhaha yea well that is mindblowing lol
[doublepost=1525783919,1525778898][/doublepost]whoever did the artwork on that xpoff banner /clap..looks dope
[doublepost=1525783950][/doublepost]Also can u fix the 29 on xpoffstats

Users who are viewing this thread