XP Elimination in BG TRICK UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow Up Chops, I didnt create this thread to read stupid posts about memes, trolling, or any kind of useless and irrelevant message. on forums, it seems like being clueless is no issue to open your mouth about any subject, right ?
Go read all the messages and tell me what percentage of answers was relevant to my question. At least if you're a clown, dont act like its offending to call you a clown
not sure how letting you know that most people here don’t know and don’t care is irrelevant. You are, in effect, barking up the wrong tree. Just trying to spare you some frustration

but good to see you took my advice re: the hostility.

We’re still running WOD dungeons for full socket gear first. Then maybe someone will find out how to do that exploit later next year

"Grow up" coming from someone thats mad cuz he wasted his own time creating an xpoff acc, then not getting the responses u were looking for awwww :LULW:

then gets offended by abit of "trolling". welcome to the internet mate. HeyGuys

Way Off, learn to read english maybe . Im only replying to Chops who was saying that I was hostile. So you are the ones complaining, not me.
Im just saying you act like 8 yo, and then explained why. In real life, people dont talk shit about a subject they know nothing about. For instance, your own Message Illeez, while I guess irl you must stfu like no one. Internet is just a way for pleb to open their mouth :)
Also, you're free to believe that i wasted my time, that i created a new toon on a new account ? But i said nothing about that , so just keep making things up, if thats what you like to do lol.

Also, I found a way to get into bg with the xp debuff, its just not working 100% of the time, and Im more curious than anything else. I wouldnt exactly say that Im mad about anything. you almost made me laugh

Just reply with another stupid meme, I guess thats all you can do :)

Last edited:
Grow Up Chops, I didnt create this thread to read stupid posts about memes, trolling, or any kind of useless and irrelevant message. on forums, it seems like being clueless is no issue to open your mouth about any subject, right ?
Go read all the messages and tell me what percentage of answers was relevant to my question. At least if you're a clown, dont act like its offending to call you a clown

believe it or not, I would assume most people here might be against debuff exploiting here, can’t speak for everyone.

it’s unfortunate that the idiots like somfas that run exploit premades have kept twinks in the shadow realm in terms of playerbase perception.

the f2p 20s bracket was the last bastion of “alternate end game” mentality. And even that is now dead/ anytime it makes it to forums it is crushed by overwhelming negative community response.

you can bet that the people that know how to do this will gatekeep it in order to preserve their play style.
[doublepost=1677771665,1677771635][/doublepost]I told you to expect disappointment, right?

^ This pretty much. XP exploiters/debuffs are looked down upon, even amongst twinks. Even though we spend most of our time gearing our twinks to smash unsuspecting and undergeared newbie players, we still have standards.

2wihzq.jpg

^ This pretty much. XP exploiters/debuffs are looked down upon, even amongst twinks. Even though we spend most of our time gearing our twinks to smash unsuspecting and undergeared newbie players, we still have standards.
if you have standards and are against the trick, I can respect that. But I dont believe its everyones stance on this

i find it rather ironic that the same community that has used overpowered items that weren't the intention of blizzard (i.e. v-day neck, bramblestaff, steady talasite, ooze trinket, totem trinket, giftwrapped gear, ilvl 54 arti weps) and then bring those items into battlegrounds, view using the debuff as an unholy sin
rather hypocritical if you ask me

i find it rather ironic that the same community that has used overpowered items that weren't the intention of blizzard (i.e. v-day neck, bramblestaff, steady talasite, ooze trinket, totem trinket, giftwrapped gear, ilvl 54 arti weps) and then bring those items into battlegrounds, view using the debuff as an unholy sin

Don't forget the ilvl 85s! Some of us spent a lot of time getting a full set.

people can have their own standards they put on themselves, there isnt a problem with that. even though I think having standards is dumb and I don't understand why, people have reasons that are valid such as "the game wouldn't be fun to me if i broke x standards" or "if i broke x standards, my toon wouldnt be f2p/vet to me anymore". the list goes on and on. the problem comes from when people try to project their standards onto other people, and otherize people who dont follow their specific standards.
[doublepost=1677780317,1677780223][/doublepost]like what you're doing, otherizing people for not having your standard of having no standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread