X vs Y

you don't even realize why your logic fails yet you seem to think I'm the dumb one.....interesting.

I post one thing in this thread and you're hooked, tell me how you just didn't prove my point? It's okay, I'll wait.

you couldent be more wrong lol. You where the one on MGC's Dick saying "MGC ARE GODS" "MGC IS #1" "No other guilds can compete"

It's called trolling, however you obviously don't understand how it works. It's nice to have a fanbase though, you bads can't seem to stop following me around.

Oh and keep being pathetic asking LS for invite after invite when no one wants you rofl.

and if u do happen to get in LS have fun being in a guild with all USA members.

Already invited, check the siggy. I mean any rational, literate person probably would have seen that now, especially one who stalks me as hard as you do, but seeing as how you are neither, I don't know why I'm surprised. Oh, and please start actually reading your posts before submitting them, seriously now, you sound absolutely retarded.

I'm waiting for your guild to be worth my guilds time to even challenge you. I'm not going to waste my players time.. they have more important things to do than gy farm like they did Static.

Badly concealed dodge. Not sure why anyone on Earth would dodge LS to be honest. Looks like atleast one MGC member realized I might be over there, and now they're scared to play. Cant say I blame them though, I mean if I had to depend on Canna in a Wsg I would probably have second thoughts too. You see what I do to him on forums, kid must have nightmares about meeting me in the Gulch.

I post one thing in this thread and you're hooked, tell me how you just didn

I'm not sure what is funnier. The fact that you seem to think responding to a post directed at you is "hooked". Or the fact that someone is actually bragging about getting into LS.

its not trolling when you were being srs.

and refer to what auggy said i bet you feel right at home Senr

Badly concealed dodge. Not sure why anyone on Earth would dodge LS to be honest. Looks like atleast one MGC member realized I might be over there, and now they're scared to play. Cant say I blame them though, I mean if I had to depend on Canna in a Wsg I would probably have second thoughts too. You see what I do to him on forums, kid must have nightmares about meeting me in the Gulch.

yo that bait wasn't for you, hop off my guilds dick?

p.s. proud you make cannabis rage? dude who can't make cannabis rage

I'm not sure what is funnier. The fact that you seem to think responding to a post directed at you is "hooked". Or the fact that someone is actually bragging about getting into LS.

Follow me into a thread then quote every post I make.

No, you're totally right though.

its not trolling when you were being srs.

This is 19's, why would I be serious?

yo that bait wasn't for you, hop off my guilds dick?

p.s. proud you make cannabis rage? dude who can't make cannabis rage

Doesn't need to be bait, call it as I see it bruh. Dodge less, get chopped by Wt less, get capped on by PuGs less.

Follow me into a thread then quote every post I make.

No, you're totally right though.
the problem with your logic is I could say the exact same thing about you, posting in all of our threads. The truth is your just not worth our time to take seriously.

zng sup brew

i think i caught him out of stealth like 3 times last wsg

350.jpg

you take those words back. no but who's senrs tink? i wanna search him on youtube so I can get good like him.

no clue ;x

i coulda sworn he got outed/outed himself but i wasnt rly paying attention to the thread in question

Users who are viewing this thread