X vs Y

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
Maybe some of these chronically-rescheduled premades would actually happen if they were kept off this stupid forum. There is no reason that they need to be announced to the public and discussed in detail with much shit-talking and hyping, with the net result being that the stakes get too 'high' and people dodge.

Maybe some of these chronically-rescheduled premades would actually happen if they were kept off this stupid forum. There is no reason that they need to be announced to the public and discussed in detail with much shit-talking and hyping, with the net result being that the stakes get too 'high' and people dodge.

Idk if you have noticed. but i have not announced any of the premade's we have played. i try to keep it only between the guild i am facing and my guild. but last time static dodged then played us in a pug and caused a big stir amongst them self's stating that they " rolled my premade team blah blah blah" so i have to announce it to everyone for them to actually make the game apparently.

Edit: Caused.

i get what you are saying tho dory, and i tried to give these kids some respect and not demoralize them but they have proven they deserve no respect. so i have to go this route. on a side note, no more AB's lol it shat on the bracket for the night.

Idk if you have noticed. but i have not announced any of the premade's we have played. i try to keep it only between the guild i am facing and my guild. but last time static dodged then played us in a pug and cause a big stir amongst them self's stating that they " rolled my premade team blah blah blah" so i have to announce it to everyone for them to actually make the game apparently.

Yea I'm not singling you out or anything (I did notice the Static thread just now), but this has been a constant trend recently and the dodging encompasses multiple guilds. Excepting special conditions like your own, there really is not any reason to make these events public.

Yea I'm not singling you out or anything (I did notice the Static thread just now), but this has been a constant trend recently and the dodging encompasses multiple guilds. Excepting special conditions like your own, there really is not any reason to make these events public.

i agree 100%, we keep our game's on a need to know basis

Or possibly lock the thread stating the Premade date? Before the trolling commences.

Premade Threads only account for like 30% of my trolling. Mostly I just follow around MGC because they're all dumb as fuck and as soon as I say anything they get hooked.

Smartest thing. Ever. Said. Can honestly say. I wish I had conceived this logical stand point before I posted my thread.

Though in my defense. My guild doesn't need to 'egg people on' to try and force people to premade. We ask. We announce. We wish the best of luck. Nothing else. Pretty sure the same goes for Waw Tawent and NTSF.

I think I'll just keep my premade status on a need-to-know-basis from now on to avoid drama.

And a day or a few hours before the premade I'll throw something up there if I decide to throw up a live-stream for viewers...

Or just not say anything period. And toss up a youtube vid within 1-5 days after it happened...

This is not a troll post.

Thanks for sharing Dori.

Moderator Needs To Lock This Topic

if people are dodging they arent worthy to compete anyway

if u cant take the heat stay out of the warsong

Users who are viewing this thread