WTS BiS Warforged twink gear (Any level between 10-60) EU

I think it’s an audience issue.

In shadowlands you could just buy your twink.

the majority of the vet playerbase was made up of these folks that were willing to drop a few mil on a bunch of toons if they could ramp up immediately and get into the action.

a few things obviously happened.
  • Pvp died
  • Prepatch invalidated that paid gear
  • DF secured the wf gear meta we have now
Those folks who would have been the perfect audience for buying gear ended up quitting or going to wrath or playing end game. Many of them were not really active on the forums or the community outside of just shit talking while pvp was active.

the ones that are left are more of the “do it yourself” type. Which is why you’re getting this pushback
Yea, i agree with you, but well, there is still people that just want to gear twinks to flex about it, or other reasons that drive them to buy my service.

I do not understand this. What is the point of buying a twink and is this really something we promote on XPOFF? I guess I just find this to be the FOTM crowd,... they absolutely have to have that new model plane that their buddy has. Why buy a model if you aren't going to take the time to put it together yourself? I guess it doesn't really matter and we shouldn't get worked up about it because none of these people will play these characters once the 'shine' wears off and they get bored of their new toy. (seen it happen a million times with almost every xpac :rolleyes: )... just let's not pretend anyone is saving anything this way. The reality is in 9 months Pok will be cleaning up all the 'new batch' of 10's from the armory. Just go grind wod for a week or 2 and make ur twink and have fun with it before blizzard raw dogs us all back to 400 hit points and another new beginning :D

Brokie child

My warrior already has full socketed epic gear + over 60% of what's in this (attached file) screenshot is with tertiary or socket+Tertiary.

Cope harder.

Its not about being "broke" but rather that the cost is kinda silly considering there are multiple groups forming at any given point in the discord. You could do this for free with almost zero effort.

Pretty much this.

Your prices are hilarious for shit you can get for free with minimal effort.

Your business model is nothing but a way to be exploiting the clueless.
[doublepost=1677099106,1677098570][/doublepost]
What is the point of buying a twink and is this really something we promote on XPOFF?

Nothing wrong with buying a twink or selling these services.

My problem with this is that the prices are an obvious scam and it's hilarious to watch certain people defend it.

Attachments

• easygame.png
    easygame.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
People used to pay way more for shadowlands bis items and everyone agreed with it

Because a boe green with socket and tertiary is far more difficult to get than some generic warforged item from a draenor dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread