WTS BiS Warforged twink gear (Any level between 10-60) EU

<WTS Twink Gearing Service (EU)>
♦ Offering Twink Gearing Service for any level between 10-60

♦ Get your Warforged / BiS item set for your twink.

How does it works?
We will boost you through any WoD dungeon and trade you every item you pay for.
We will run with a
Level 70 Character, and 3x Characters of your twink's level to optimize your droprate and make it way easier.

Pricelist:
♦ Warforged item: 75k Gold
♦ Warforged + socket item:
250k Gold
♦ Warforged + tertiary stat item: 250k Gold
♦ Warforged + socket + tertiary stat item: 700k Gold
If you want to pay for a singular item: 15k Gold per run

Payment:
You'll pay the normal Warforged item price in advance, and incase we drop a socket, tertiary stat, or both in a single item, then you pay the upgrade following the prices above.

We accept gold on every EU realm.
You're buying with safety, I have over 130 reputation points and I'm a verified trader in WoW Market:

View attachment 22367

Dm me on discord to order your items: Graet#8424
u guys really need to ban these scammers. U pay the warforged item price in advance?????

<WTS Twink Gearing Service (EU)>
♦ Offering Twink Gearing Service for any level between 10-60

♦ Get your Warforged / BiS item set for your twink.

How does it works?
We will boost you through any WoD dungeon and trade you every item you pay for.
We will run with a
Level 70 Character, and 3x Characters of your twink's level to optimize your droprate and make it way easier.

Pricelist:
♦ Warforged item: 75k Gold
♦ Warforged + socket item:
250k Gold
♦ Warforged + tertiary stat item: 250k Gold
♦ Warforged + socket + tertiary stat item: 700k Gold
If you want to pay for a singular item: 15k Gold per run

Payment:
You'll pay the normal Warforged item price in advance, and incase we drop a socket, tertiary stat, or both in a single item, then you pay the upgrade following the prices above.

We accept gold on every EU realm.
You're buying with safety, I have over 130 reputation points and I'm a verified trader in WoW Market:

View attachment 22367

Dm me on discord to order your items: Graet#8424

Do you accept bitcoin?

u guys really need to ban these scammers. U pay the warforged item price in advance?????
Its not about being "broke" but rather that the cost is kinda silly considering there are multiple groups forming at any given point in the discord. You could do this for free with almost zero effort.
Just the comfort to know that you'll get every item that drops in the party, any stat, item quality, whatever. People pay for this same thing at high level and nobody says anything. You guys are being so hypocrite with someone selling items for twinks, whats wrong here? If you dont like the prices just be educated, and dont start saying things like "Ban these scammers" "Dont give attention to these nerds" Yo guys are bitching me for no reason. And i never disrespected any of you to deserve these messages.

If OP is paying and running 4 wow accounts, and has 3 twinks at any level able to trade, thats alot of time and money invested. Would I pay it, no, BUT I wouldn't insult him/her either, if people are paying fair play to him, as they said it may help increase the twink player base.

jesus yall are a touchy bunch. All I said was that community groups are pretty much always farming this stuff for free.

If that basic knowledge threatens your business model, then well... yikes.
I mean, you don't play retail but you claim there are groups as if you formed them, funny. You call people nerds who are simply trying to revive and usher new people into the twink world. But, we are the delicate ones. You're embarrassing yourself and thank god our customers don't get carried away by people who have no education or respect for anything, take care.

I mean, you don't play retail but you claim there are groups as if you formed them, funny.
Part of the whole "moderator" thing is that I gotta read the forums and the discord to make sure that stuff stays on topic, SFW, etc... so ya know, I tend to know whats going on in retail even if I dont play it. Kinda weird that you'd think I'd ignore like 90% of xpoffs activity...
You call people nerds who are simply trying to revive and usher new people into the twink world.
nerd is as much a term of endearment than anything but yes I do look down on people who only join this community or find value in it when it involves being able to exploit it for money.
You're embarrassing yourself
nothing new here
people who have no education or respect for anything
I have very little respect for people who think of this community as nothing more than a collection of marks for their latest fly-by-night grift, you're right

yall are giving this nerd way too much attention.
Part of the whole "moderator" thing is that I gotta read the forums and the discord to make sure that stuff stays on topic, SFW, etc... so ya know, I tend to know whats going on in retail even if I dont play it. Kinda weird that you'd think I'd ignore like 90% of xpoffs activity...
nerd is as much a term of endearment than anything but yes I do look down on people who only join this community or find value in it when it involves being able to exploit it for money.
nothing new here
I have very little respect for people who think of this community as nothing more than a collection of marks for their latest fly-by-night grift, you're right
You still giving me too much attention,nerd. Stop !

Running a business is one thing, but saying you're trying to "revive" the twink world is pretty questionable. Just be honest and say you found an in-game business opportunity(nothing wrong with that). Guys like Traffik who help people for free for hours a week can make that claim

Client got his first WF Socket+Tert item. In about 50 runs x)

View attachment 22375

saying things like this is misleading for a person that would pay 75k for a WF item,
alot of us have stird the pot saying "got it in 5 runs or 50 runs",
but we know we are shit stirring. only people that would pay 75k for WF are people that would buy belle delphine bath water,
and probably cant work out RNG is RNG.
also how does the WF that you pre buy work? if doubles keeps dropping (which happens alot) do you keep charging them for it? small details like that you should put in OP.

Last edited:
Ya guys talk to us like we are noobs
saying things like this is misleading for a person that would pay 75k for a WF item,
alot of us have stird the pot saying "got it in 5 runs or 50 runs",
but we know we are shit stirring. only people that would pay 75k for WF are people that would buy belle delphine bath water,
and probably cant work out RNG is RNG.
also how does the WF that you pre buy work? if doubles keeps dropping (which happens alot) do you keep charging them for it? small details like that you should put in OP.
The client has to pay WF item in advance, and imagine we drop a WF with socket, so instead of paying 250k for that item, you just pay 175k because you have paid 75k already, and if the customer doesnt wants to pay for that item, nothing happens. Anyways we are sometimes flexible with the prices, depending on which item is it.

I think it’s an audience issue.

In shadowlands you could just buy your twink.

the majority of the vet playerbase was made up of these folks that were willing to drop a few mil on a bunch of toons if they could ramp up immediately and get into the action.

a few things obviously happened.
  • Pvp died
  • Prepatch invalidated that paid gear
  • DF secured the wf gear meta we have now
Those folks who would have been the perfect audience for buying gear ended up quitting or going to wrath or playing end game. Many of them were not really active on the forums or the community outside of just shit talking while pvp was active.

the ones that are left are more of the “do it yourself” type. Which is why you’re getting this pushback

Users who are viewing this thread