WTS BiS Warforged twink gear (Any level between 10-60) EU

Fugitivo

<WTS Twink Gearing Service (EU)>
♦ Offering Twink Gearing Service for any level between 10-60

♦ Get your Warforged / BiS item set for your twink.

How does it works?
We will boost you through any WoD dungeon and trade you every item you pay for.
We will run with a Level 70 Character, and 3x Characters of your twink's level to optimize your droprate and make it way easier.

Pricelist:
♦ Warforged item: 75k Gold
♦ Warforged + socket item:
250k Gold
♦ Warforged + tertiary stat item: 250k Gold
♦ Warforged + socket + tertiary stat item: 700k Gold
If you want to pay for a singular item: 15k Gold per run

Payment:
You'll pay the normal Warforged item price in advance, and incase we drop a socket, tertiary stat, or both in a single item, then you pay the upgrade following the prices above.

We accept gold on every EU realm.
You're buying with safety, I have over 130 reputation points and I'm a verified trader in WoW Market:

upload_2023-2-17_12-50-20.png

Dm me on discord to order your items: Graet#8424

lmao

Is that so expensive for u bro?

I think so, warforges are not that rare to warrant a 75k price. Not that it really matters since I can just run myself on 3 accounts. but even when soloing I tend tog et 1 a run minimum sometimes 2.

the totem from DoS and the ooze trinket from NW if youre in regular timeline basically do massive dmg.

I think so, warforges are not that rare to warrant a 75k price. Not that it really matters since I can just run myself on 3 accounts. but even when soloing I tend tog et 1 a run minimum sometimes 2.

If you run more than 2 toons in a dungeon.. Each toon has a chance of getting zero, 1 or 2 items per run (not per boss)

If you run only 2 toons.. Each toon will get a confirm drop per boss

The above 2 scenarios can drop plate mail leather or cloth, the difference being, when you have more than 2 toons in a run, useful trade can take place ie. between 2nd and 3rd or 4th toon.. Assuming 1st toon is super high level and whatever drops for him is not useful to the 2nd toon

I tried both.. And decide (or concluded) that running just 2 toons give me a better outcome

If you run more than 2 toons in a dungeon.. Each toon has a chance of getting zero, 1 or 2 items per run (not per boss)

If you run only 2 toons.. Each toon will get a confirm drop per boss

The above 2 scenarios can drop plate mail leather or cloth, the difference being, when you have more than 2 toons in a run, useful trade can take place ie. between 2nd and 3rd or 4th toon.. Assuming 1st toon is super high level and whatever drops for him is not useful to the 2nd toon

I tried both.. And decide (or concluded) that running just 2 toons give me a better outcome

You run on F2P or vet?

You run on F2P or vet?

The 2 accounts I used are live.. A lvl60 mage and a lvl17 hunter

On a side note.. I always wanted to know what happens if an entire enemy team quits the bg halfway.. Well just happened, the game just continues with the 5 minutes countdown to game end lolololololol

this is the funniest thing that I have read this morning while taking a shit. Not one person on this website is dumb enough to pay for this service.

Users who are viewing this thread