Wtb premadez

Donteventrii said:
Shaket, you realize that is one facet of the problem? I have played with Chola on his Resto Sham. If half of them could split up, and half of the Horde team could play on Alliance, we would be accomplishing THAT FACET OF THE PROBLEM. But if you would like to address the other one- Hunters in every game, take the floor. It seems Rubikz and Parties have temporarily forgotten about this forum.

I forget, who's your alliance toon these days?

Willyshatner said:
It's not impossible. Just like it's not impossible to get people to sit out to even up teams. Just like it's not impossible to get people to stop using FAPs. Just like it's not impossible to get people to stop using Aimed Shot, Skullbreaker, Nailspitter, or anything else that we have previously banned successfully in the bracket (even if only temporarily). The key to accomplishing those things is getting everyone to agree to a compromise. Which starts with discussion. Which starts with identifying the problem and potential solutions.

Kind of like what we are doing here.

I don't think it is fair to assume everyone who's playing a hunter is a selfish griefer who just wants to harm the bracket. Players like Rubikz have proven to be a valuable asset to their team, skillfully playing a hunter on defense every night, while other hunters on his team rarely ever leave mid. While it's true that horde doesn't have a single hunter that plays every game, that's likely because players like Donteventrii actively campaign against anyone playing a hunter on horde. So we end up with horde vets avoiding playing their hunters so they don't get bitched at for it and noobs playing their hunters ineffectively which just degenerates the horde team further. Especially when they get afk reported out and no one comes along to fill the empty spot.

Is this incredibly ironic or just sarcastic? I cannot tell.

Donteventrii said:
Shaket, you realize that is one facet of the problem? I have played with Chola on his Resto Sham. If half of them could split up, and half of the Horde team could play on Alliance, we would be accomplishing THAT FACET OF THE PROBLEM. But if you would like to address the other one- Hunters in every game, take the floor. It seems Rubikz and Parties have temporarily forgotten about this forum.

I've seen Toastage on his horde mage Crackarcane tho admittedly he isn't very good on it ;p

this thread is boring ohai we need gifs right now, nastay trash talking willy etc. is boring and so last patch.........

what im seriously trying to say is.....willy and nastay just ignore each other, i know in a post not to long ago willy said he'd try to ignore nastay.

Willyshatner said:
It's not impossible. Just like it's not impossible to get people to sit out to even up teams. Just like it's not impossible to get people to stop using FAPs. Just like it's not impossible to get people to stop using Aimed Shot, Skullbreaker, Nailspitter, or anything else that we have previously banned successfully in the bracket (even if only temporarily). The key to accomplishing those things is getting everyone to agree to a compromise. Which starts with discussion. Which starts with identifying the problem and potential solutions.

Kind of like what we are doing here.

I don't think it is fair to assume everyone who's playing a hunter is a selfish griefer who just wants to harm the bracket. Players like Rubikz have proven to be a valuable asset to their team, skillfully playing a hunter on defense every night, while other hunters on his team rarely ever leave mid. While it's true that horde doesn't have a single hunter that plays every game, that's likely because players like Donteventrii actively campaign against anyone playing a hunter on horde. So we end up with horde vets avoiding playing their hunters so they don't get bitched at for it and noobs playing their hunters ineffectively which just degenerates the horde team further. Especially when they get afk reported out and no one comes along to fill the empty spot.

I don't think they are all griefers, but I think the ones who aren't are still selfish (that's why I used "or"). I think it's impossible to limit them by assigning them games because there are bound to be at least a couple that will break the cycle which will just give some of the others all the reason they need to follow suit. Horde hunters demonstrate this tendency by hopping on their hunters as soon as someone complains about an alliance hunter. I prefer Dont's method of discouraging all hunters because it flat out reduces their numbers instead of limiting their play time. Sure, you still have to factor in the sociopaths, but that should bring the number down to one or two per side at the very worst.

We have been advocating discussion and compromise for months and it has only gotten worse. The subject of what the problem is has been beaten to death and the solutions are becoming increasingly redundant. At some point we need to take a more active approach.

LolOloolOl willy

Hi bernz, u comin back?

It would be good if you did.

I prefer Dont's method of discouraging all hunters

Dont's method is why horde doesn't have a good hunter in each game to begin with. Dont's method says 'vet (good) players don't play hunters' and 'report all noobs on hunters' which equates into zero useful hunters horde side. The ones that play their hunters, FC, Zul, ect, also play other classes, and would rather play those other classes than their hunters (most of the time). Horde has room for one great hunter who doesn't sit in midfield to farm bads.

The question is who is willing to be that hunter.

TLDR, discouraging hunters doesn't lead to having an acceptable/useful amount of hunters in the bracket.

Shaket said:
Zomg, human. Humans are killing 29s.

Is this sort of stupidity/trolling endemic to you at all times, or do you just reserve it for me?

Now, could you please stop ignoring my post by creating strawmen that nobody is biting at?

1) Splitting up MB and Dmaw between factions would help the current environment.

2) All active Hunters need to reroll. There are too many PuGs queueing on Hunters at this point in time. Being on them yourselves, instead of being on weaker classes and discouraging them, is encouraging them.

Willyshatner said:
TLDR, discouraging hunters doesn't lead to having an acceptable/useful amount of hunters in the bracket.

Actually it does, until someone comes along and decides not to respect the wishes of the majority. If you are arguing that their will always be shitheads, let me remind you of 3-4 months of Hunter-free games post revival.

willy and nastay just ignore each other, i know in a post not to long ago willy said he'd try to ignore nastay.

I already put him on ignore, I can't see what he says unless someone quotes it.

Even then, I am not going to respond to it. The kid's a tool bag.

Willyshatner said:
I already put him on ignore, I can't see what he says unless someone quotes it.

Even then, I am not going to respond to it. The kid's a tool bag.

Why thank you. It's quite nice to make a point without you drowning it out with a wall-o-text.

Donteventrii said:
Is this sort of stupidity/trolling endemic to you at all times, or do you just reserve it for me?

Now, could you please stop ignoring my post by creating strawmen that nobody is biting at?

1) Splitting up MB and Dmaw between factions would help the current environment.

2) All active Hunters need to reroll. There are too many PuGs queueing on Hunters at this point in time. Being on them yourselves, instead of being on weaker classes and discouraging them, is encouraging them.

You have already proposed limiting the number of humans in premades, it isn't outside of the realm of possiblity, given your history, that your next step will be to claim that they are 'killing the bracket'.

1) MB has already started the process of making horde 29s, get over it, the train has left the station. Dmaw I don't know about, I have not seen you create posts or threads telling them that they are destroying the bracket by only playing horde.

2) All active paladins need to reroll. There are too many pugs queing on Paladins at this point in time. Seeing 3-4 paladins from Dmaw alone along with 1 or 2 from windrunner, etc, is encouraging pugs to que on paladins.

Now get in the goddamn que.

Shaket said:
You have already proposed limiting the number of humans in premades, it isn't outside of the realm of possiblity, given your history, that your next step will be to claim that they are 'killing the bracket'.

Get real.

Shaket said:
1) MB has already started the process of making horde 29s, get over it, the train has left the station. Dmaw I don't know about, I have not seen you create posts or threads telling them that they are destroying the bracket by only playing horde.

They all have Alliance already.

Shaket said:

Game just finished

OvisAmericanis

um that was me and it was a joke.

Willyshatner said:
Dont's method is why horde doesn't have a good hunter in each game to begin with. Dont's method says 'vet (good) players don't play hunters' and 'report all noobs on hunters' which equates into zero useful hunters horde side. The ones that play their hunters, FC, Zul, ect, also play other classes, and would rather play those other classes than their hunters (most of the time).TLDR, discouraging hunters doesn't lead to having an acceptable/useful amount of hunters in the bracket.
So we just need to apply that same method to the alliance side. There's no harm in having zero useful hunters on both sides. Zero isn't an unacceptable amount of hunters.

For the record, Zul and Fc both played their hunters plenty when they weren't needed. They definitely get enjoyment out of it.

Shaket said:

2) All active paladins need to reroll. There are too many pugs queing on Paladins at this point in time. Seeing 3-4 paladins from Dmaw alone along with 1 or 2 from windrunner, etc, is encouraging pugs to que on paladins.

Yeah, and gay marriage is just going to lead to people marrying parakeets and turtles. Dipshit.

Users who are viewing this thread