Wtb premadez

allahkazam said:
i love how this is a video game and people are made to feel bad for not conforming to what the majority wants. who ****ing cares. gosh.

Why would you not want the majority to be happy, regardless of community?

allahkazam said:
i love how this is a video game and people are made to feel bad for not conforming to what the majority wants. who ****ing cares. gosh.
If they think like you, then they won't feel bad anyways.

pretty sure i can do what i want and games will continue to pop. if i felt like playing a hunter i'd play one and i bet you games would still happen. you cannot comprehend the **** that i do not give about what people think. this isn't like a raid where i show up 4 or 5 nights a week to down some dragon for the good of everyone. i play to have fun. if fun means shitting on someone with a hunter, oh well.

allahkazam said:
pretty sure i can do what i want and games will continue to pop. if i felt like playing a hunter i'd play one and i bet you games would still happen. you cannot comprehend the **** that i do not give about what people think. this isn't like a raid where i show up 4 or 5 nights a week to down some dragon for the good of everyone. i play to have fun. if fun means shitting on someone with a hunter, oh well.

Cause games haven't started ending earlier and earlier since the hunter brigade showed up, i know this is hard to understand but pre 3-5 hunters every other game and pre MB games started at 9 eastern and ran until 4 or 5 in the morning almost every night.

Sàxxon said:
i love 29s what a great bracket i made a geared competent 29 in one day i dont see why others fail 2 gear well but oh well u cant stop retARds

The question for me is why they keep queing up after getting pounded game after game. As you point out its easy to get gear that is acceptable yet night after night these people who have crappy gear and no enchants keep coming back.

You guys ever think maybe the start of college and school may also be a contributing factor? or did the fact that you sit home on your computers all day everyday make you forget about the outside world?

i just love the hostile reactions i get for even joking about playing a 29 hunter. i could retort with the whole "pay my $15 and then i'll play how you want me to" bit but i'm sure there is a stupid response to that too. for now i'll just be content to be amused at how quickly i'm insulted for saying "brb guys rolling a 29 hunter"

allahkazam said:
i just love the hostile reactions i get for even joking about playing a 29 hunter. i could retort with the whole "pay my $15 and then i'll play how you want me to" bit but i'm sure there is a stupid response to that too. for now i'll just be content to be amused at how quickly i'm insulted for saying "brb guys rolling a 29 hunter"

So for future reference, you would just like to be written off as a.sarcastic troll, and have your post ignored? Roger that.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

augiddin said:
You guys ever think maybe the start of college and school may also be a contributing factor? or did the fact that you sit home on your computers all day everyday make you forget about the outside world?

While correlation does not confirm causality, I firmly believe MB+Hunters+school+4 nights per week are all factors. shouldn't that imply that we need to reduce factors that we have control over? hunters that care should be encouraged to reroll. MB should split it's forces as should vet horde 29s between factions so that games aren't so serious.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

Donteventrii said:
While correlation does not confirm causality, I firmly believe MB+Hunters+school+4 nights per week are all factors. shouldn't that imply that we need to reduce factors that we have control over? hunters that care should be encouraged to reroll. MB should split it's forces as should vet horde 29s between factions so that games aren't so serious.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

Don't, you do realize that at least this past week you have been playing on the same horde team in the same matches as some MB players, right? The horse is dead, just leave it be.

The horse is dead, just leave it be.

NO!!!!!

dead+horse.gif

Shaket said:
Don't, you do realize that at least this past week you have been playing on the same horde team in the same matches as some MB players, right? The horse is dead, just leave it be.

Shaket, you realize that is one facet of the problem? I have played with Chola on his Resto Sham. If half of them could split up, and half of the Horde team could play on Alliance, we would be accomplishing THAT FACET OF THE PROBLEM. But if you would like to address the other one- Hunters in every game, take the floor. It seems Rubikz and Parties have temporarily forgotten about this forum.

I was trying to say that it would be impossible to designate one hunter for each game. Unfortunately, the people playing hunters are generally selfish or are intentionally greifing. They aren't going to play along. The ones who pretend to go along with it will be constantly looking for excuses to break rotation (see horde side) and the ones who don't will simply get away with it.

It's not impossible. Just like it's not impossible to get people to sit out to even up teams. Just like it's not impossible to get people to stop using FAPs. Just like it's not impossible to get people to stop using Aimed Shot, Skullbreaker, Nailspitter, or anything else that we have previously banned successfully in the bracket (even if only temporarily). The key to accomplishing those things is getting everyone to agree to a compromise. Which starts with discussion. Which starts with identifying the problem and potential solutions.

Kind of like what we are doing here.

I don't think it is fair to assume everyone who's playing a hunter is a selfish griefer who just wants to harm the bracket. Players like Rubikz have proven to be a valuable asset to their team, skillfully playing a hunter on defense every night, while other hunters on his team rarely ever leave mid. While it's true that horde doesn't have a single hunter that plays every game, that's likely because players like Donteventrii actively campaign against anyone playing a hunter on horde. So we end up with horde vets avoiding playing their hunters so they don't get bitched at for it and noobs playing their hunters ineffectively which just degenerates the horde team further. Especially when they get afk reported out and no one comes along to fill the empty spot.

Users who are viewing this thread