Wtb premadez

Winheals said:
LOL That website says all we need to know; it wasn't made in jest but as a security blanket should you actually be banned. :) You think that because Bliz is slow that it won't happen? We're very patient people.

You are relentlessly stupid.

Zuladin said:
I hate how haxity(and rubizks) is the only hunter in the bracket i cant drop(that ive consistently seen queueing) with my rogue -.-

thankful that you arent survival. survival>MM by a longshot more mobile and arguably more damage

Hit up Kao, he regularly drops me on his rogue -_-

Igotoparties said:
Hit up Kao, he regularly drops me on his rogue -_-

well he also has dual mongoose weapons that i'll never get along with other GF gear -.-

Winheals said:
LOL That website says all we need to know; it wasn't made in jest but as a security blanket should you actually be banned. :) You think that because Bliz is slow that it won't happen? We're very patient people.
Were they really that mean to you? Why not just let it go?

Zuladin said:
well he also has dual mongoose weapons that i'll never get along with other GF gear -.-

I can kill without Mongoose procs. Managing cooldowns is fun.

Kaorinite said:
I can kill without Mongoose procs. Managing cooldowns is fun.

you have the GF gear,better weapons, probably skill and profs over me because i havent worked on it yet heh

Daydra said:
How is this your decision? I know what gaps I needed filled in the guild prior to doing a 10 man and those are now in process of being filled. A flag carrier isn't one of them I have 2, Franchi's not making anyone wait on anything. A priest however is. I'm thrilled you came over with a team of players you had previously ran with but this is a fairly new guild here used to fill out pug wsg's. If you don't like how I want to get this off the ground you can approach another horde guild to do it. Oh wait....

That said, I doubt it will take a month for the priest to finish up. I'll be in touch with toast.

"Lost the batteries/windrunner" already contributes to the frequent and consistent losses for Horde teams. No doubt that it is your misperception that this would be some sort of all-star team, but the consistent losses to alliance will continue due to the limited skill and inability to effectively function around one another :)

Daydra said:
Lol actually seems like a really decent recipe too. *swapping out kitty for lump crab of course

Have you manufactured any more death threats against yourself today? Given the type of people you choose to surround yourself with, this behavior is no surprise. You can only pretend to be stable for so long.

Ohai said:
Oh come now, you really think this wasn't just everyone picking the next topic to fight about? If this thread was named "Are kittens really that cute" there would still be flame war

Aren't you one of the biggest flamers to come out of "lost the batteries"?

allahkazam said:
having 4 paladins out of 10 people in a game is pathetic. don't even care the spec. might as well have 4 hunters and hear people whine about it constantly

You have no experience with whining, correct?

Winheals said:

Watching Oknob and Ohai soil themselves when banning was brought up was already a victory. Playing with "lost the bateries" rarely ends in victory, Unless alliance are completely relying on Ch'ola - who takes an inordinate amount of time to kill resto shamans. LOL

Ok, G2G do things like go outside and interact with normal people. Will see you in-game for afks to report and will be playing alongside alliance (and less likely horde because they really stink right now) on my toons that you haven't been afk-ing.

Crossdresser said:
Ok, G2G do things like go outside and interact with normal people.

We know how much of a foreign thing this is for you unstable WoW nerds, but we really recommend it. It's going to be nice stomping you Hordies tonight from the Alliance side. See you there!

Amywhineheals said:
We know how much of a foreign thing this is for you unstable WoW nerds, but we really recommend it. It's going to be nice stomping you Hordies tonight from the Alliance side. See you there!

It's a monday night, genius.

There's a line between determination and insanity. Amy/Kow, you have crossed that line and are well into the realm of insanity. It's bad enough that you can't just drop this petty bullshit and get on with your lives. It's entirely different when people who have held nothing against you from the very start, have to sit here and read through the driveling nonsense you keep posting.

At what point can someone like me avoid your eye gouging posts from one of the 32 different accounts you post from? Do I really have to ignore that many accounts?

Seriously, can you please show some decency and stop?

Much appreciated.

Crossdresser, please don't post multiple posts after one another. Retain your replies to one post. As stated by Willyshatner, keep the thread on topic (as it's obviously gotten quite derailed from no moderators reading it) - I'll start handing out 1 point infractions for rude and unnecessary posts - which will also be deleted from this point onwards (so don't reply to them since your posts will be deleted as well).

Best regards & apologies for the late intervention,

linden, crossdresser is the same person as amywinheals/amywineheals/homernoheals/kowdashian/etc. its some moronic kid who has been trolling 29s for weeks while reporting player after player in game as well as on the forums. for some reason, he seems to think he is going to get permabans against people for afk kicking him out of wsg games for not healing the majority of the team.

just ip ban them and be done with it.

Thanks lindenkron! Last nights games were annoying and i do apologize to the alliance for switching to my damn hunter but after being triple/quadruple hunter ganked i couldnt take it anymore =/ There was a time where 29s would never have more than 1-2 hunters per game for weeks at a time and the moment a hunter used aimshoted they were farmed and no one healed them at all. Then things changed and this bracket is now turning into 19s. Id really perfer it didnt.

Users who are viewing this thread