Wtb premadez

Zuladin said:
yes they are cute and anyone who thinks differently than me is wrong and should be yelled at....alot

The only pets worse than cats are birds. If you like cats you're either a gay man or a very lonely woman.

Igotoparties said:
The only pets worse than cats are birds. If you like cats you're either a gay man or a very lonely woman.

Post was meant to make fun of how.....argumentive 29s are.

Willyshatner said:
Kittens are fun to eat. The way Soy Sauce clings to their fur.... is cute, I guess....

I love kitty's, can we swap recipes?

Zuladin said:
Post was meant to make fun of how.....argumentive 29s are.

My original statement about cats should have been more clear. I wasnt targeting you as an individual, I should have said "If one were to like cats one would either be a gay man or lonely woman" lol.

Daydra said:
I love kitty's, can we swap recipes?

'Kitty Cakes'

2 large eggs

½ cup mayonnaise, fresh or good-quality purchased

1 to 2 tablespoons French Dijon mustard

1 pound excellent-quality lump kitty meat, cartilage removed

2 tablespoons chopped parsley

¼ cup finely chopped scallions

2 teaspoons capers, crushed

1 tablespoon finely chopped cornichons

2 cups fresh breadcrumbs

1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning

Pinch of cayenne

Vegetable oil

Serve kitty cakes with:

Ratatouille

Green and Yellow Squash Ribbons

Any green salad

Drizzle with:

Basil Oil

Chive Oil

Directions

For breadcrumbs, tear 4 slices of bread, crusts removed, into 1-inch pieces. Pulse in the food processor until the crumbs are medium-fine.

In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs, add the mayonnaise and mustard, and combine. Add the kitty meat and toss lightly. Add the parsley, scallions, capers, and cornichons and mix. Gently fold in 1½ cups of the breadcrumbs. Add the Old Bay Seasoning and the cayenne. Form into 2-inch cakes and coat lightly with the remaining ½ cup of breadcrumbs. Refrigerate 1 hour.

In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering over medium-high heat. (The oil should come one third of the way up the kitty cakes.) Fry the cakes until golden brown and drain on paper towels. Serve hot.

Do you really cook or is that just a stolen recipe from google lol

Edit: relax nerds it's just a crab cakes recipe modified to a cat cakes recipe lol

Igotoparties said:
Do you really cook or is that just a stolen recipe from google lol

Edit: relax nerds it's just a crab cakes recipe modified to a cat cakes recipe lol

Lol actually seems like a really decent recipe too. *swapping out kitty for lump crab of course

LOL, couldn't have orchestrated this better myself. Amazing how predictable instability can be. INTJs < 99%. :)

I hate how haxity(and rubizks) is the only hunter in the bracket i cant drop(that ive consistently seen queueing) with my rogue -.-

thankful that you arent survival. survival>MM by a longshot more mobile and arguably more damage

Ohai said:
http://ohaibanned.x10.mx/?695cca88

Keeping it up-to-the-minute updated for you champ

im-so-giddy-i-cant-contain-myself.gif

Users who are viewing this thread