Wtb premadez

Hah. Oh, sorry.

In all seriousness, good games tonight guys. It looked a bit doom and gloom, but Horde managed to make a comeback and give Alliance a good fight. Looking forward to more games like that if people would stick to cooperating.

Kaorinite said:
Hah. Oh, sorry.

In all seriousness, good games tonight guys. It looked a bit doom and gloom, but Horde managed to make a comeback and give Alliance a good fight. Looking forward to more games like that if people would stick to cooperating.

I guess killing a down syndrome shammy within the last minute is a good fight LOL

Edit: Before someone rages, I'm only kidding. They were the closest games I've seen yet.

Donteventrii said:
Kao, get at me in vent if you have something to say.

I don't need to justify not wanting to waste 25 minutes of my life.

that is a whole lot of MAD tucked into one two line post.

no but seriously you should probably pull the ****ing stick out of your ass and realize:

1. your time is no more precious or important than anyone elses time

2. your shitty attitude does more harm than good, even if sometimes you mean well by the things you say

3. saying you don't need to justify it is, *GASP* trying to justify it

Willyshatner said:
Sorry I couldn't play more games tonight. I needed to meet up with my rated BG group so I could preserve my spot. Sunday/Monday/Wednesday/Thursday are probably not going to be good nights to twink for me. I'll come play if we don't do rateds for some reason.

What do you play at 85 willy? Just got my lock to 85 and am trying to decide whether to look for a pvp guild for rbgs on my lock, dk, or shaman.

allahkazam said:
that is a whole lot of MAD tucked into one two line post.

no but seriously you should probably pull the ****ing stick out of your ass and realize:

1. your time is no more precious or important than anyone elses time

2. your shitty attitude does more harm than good, even if sometimes you mean well by the things you say

3. saying you don't need to justify it is, *GASP* trying to justify it

You are right about 1. Someone else could enjoy their time in olace of me.

2, 3. get your load off, and talk to me in vent

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

Kaorinite said:
To answer your question about the other thing... yes, I was very proud. I pat myself on the back a few times.

You're a dickhead lol, I had just trapped the flag or some shit and had no trinket. I thought I was safe from the rogue squad by going on defense... Nope. I'd say the best moment of the night was the coordinated 4 person (3 rogues, 1 war) person gank on me lololol.

allahkazam said:
Are you really going to deny that a shitty attitude doesn't hurt things and make people not want to play? That doesn't need a vent conversation to deduce. Everyone who plays regularly knows your attitude at times is complete shit, even if most of what you say is said with the intent to make the person/team better.

Get at me on vent homie.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

Ild get in vent with you Dont to tell you what I think but i would rather not listen to you slobbing on sack like you always do when you talk to me.

talk to me in vent

Watch out, the conversation may start out civil, and quickly turn to internet rage and name calling as he identifies factors he believes make you a less than stellar player.

What do you play at 85 willy? Just got my lock to 85 and am trying to decide whether to look for a pvp guild for rbgs on my lock, dk, or shaman.

I play a resto druid and a rogue @ 85 on alliance Gorgonnash. I wouldn't recommend coming to my server though, finding a steady group is hard. I only lucked out because I have been playing with randoms for the last 9 months, and someone's finally decided that I can do well enough to be a part of a core group, on a resto druid no less.

Willyshatner said:
Watch out, the conversation may start out civil, and quickly turn to internet rage and name calling as he identifies factors he believes make you a less than stellar player.

"I don't need to use Focus Shears. I save Windshear for when it matters."

You are right. I should blame my central nervous system.

No, you should just stop criticizing others until you can tell the difference between a Nade and a spell. Actually, just stop criticizing others altogether. No one is looking at you for mentoring, and judging from the way you behave in general, no one should be.

Stow the BS indefinitely.

Willyshatner said:
No, you should just stop criticizing others until you can tell the difference between a Nade and a spell. Actually, just stop criticizing others altogether. No one is looking at you for mentoring, and judging from the way you behave in general, no one should be.

Stow the BS indefinitely.

lol. umadbro?

Users who are viewing this thread