Wtb premadez

after talking with fcftw:

cap of 3 paladins

cap of 1 hunter

cap of 2 on every other class

any gear which cannot be obtained now will not be used in the premade (this is not limited to weapons)

reminder that this is all temporary and still up for discussion.

rubikz said:

any gear which cannot be obtained now will not be used in the premade (this is not limited to weapons)

wait we never discussed this

i just asked neco via realid to ask you, and i must've misinterpreted what he said your response was

FFFUUUUU I don't think I have a replacement for zealot robes, I guess I'm gonna have to WSG hard this weekend to farm honor for the BoA chest, or buy it with my hunter

Donteventrii said:
You are right. I should blame my central nervous system.

" #hordearedrunk

inb4 "excuses" "

I think because you made that comment previously is why people are having a difficult time with you using it as an excuse now. Unless I misinterpreted something along the way, which is quite possible.

Some of you guys are just way to serious. Why can't people just say they F'd up?

And you Rubikz, play nice and stop antagonizing people!

yoube said:
" #hordearedrunk

inb4 "excuses" "

I think because you made that comment previously is why people are having a difficult time with you using it as an excuse now. Unless I misinterpreted something along the way, which is quite possible.

Some of you guys are just way to serious. Why can't people just say they F'd up?

And you Rubikz, play nice and stop antagonizing people!

on second thought i don't think my comment is srs enough to even count as antagonizing

rubikz said:

cap of 3 paladins

cap of 1 hunter

cap of 2 on every other class

reminder that this is all temporary and still up for discussion.

No.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

I still think its funny that Dont thinks people are scared of him. Using vent to try and intimidate people! Middle school mentality. Afterschool by the flag pole..........!!!!!!!!!

I love the E thuggery involved. I just wish people like him were man enough irl.

Donteventrii said:
No.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

i thought u got kicked from the premade or something

but i was told he wants to run 4 paladins. like i said, still up for discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread