Wtb premadez

i am only responding to dont atm =/

Daydra said:
dont's the only one im aware that's complained, but u must admit we've taken our licks and kept on ticking.

idk he wasn't willing to tonight ;[

even after we took ours

Donteventrii said:
That was me. And I still feel like it hurts the bracket. But I'll be damned if I queue in with a bunch of scrubs with you guys if the competent teammates are going to group.

Right, because AFKing and trashing your team in vent is going to make a lot of people want to premade with you. And that kind of behavior's not hurting the bracket at all. Oh no.

Sorry, but the people on the other side of the pond are a lot more pleasant to talk to in vent and aren't as hot-headed as you are. So to say they share the same mentality is a bit of a stretch.

@ 39/19 rerollers: It seems we have a few incompetent Horde players that are opting to rage /AFK rather than try to be team members. Have any buddies you can convince to reroll and to help pick up their slack since Horde are in some need of a boost?

Sorry I couldn't play more games tonight. I needed to meet up with my rated BG group so I could preserve my spot. Sunday/Monday/Wednesday/Thursday are probably not going to be good nights to twink for me. I'll come play if we don't do rateds for some reason.

Donteventrii said:
Kao, get at me in vent if you have something to say.

I don't need to justify not wanting to waste 25 minutes of my life.

You tried to cs one of my nades 2day. o_O

lol sheesh guys ill bb in a min .... take ur chill pills

Donteventrii said:
Kao, get at me in vent if you have something to say.

I don't need to justify not wanting to waste 25 minutes of my life.

Hmm? I wasn't quoting you or speaking directly to you.

Meanwhile, @ 39/19 rerollers, hopefully you guys have some connections and can convince some Horde pals to reroll into 29s as side projects. Could work! We could use the numbers anyway.

Kaorinite said:
Hmm? I wasn't quoting you or speaking directly to you.

Meanwhile, @ 39/19 rerollers, hopefully you guys have some connections and can convince some Horde pals to reroll into 29s as side projects. Could work! We could use the numbers anyway.

ur so cute <3

at least pizza has the grace to ignore those who taunt him for afking rather than getting all defensive

Horde vent already imploded with anger, its iiiiiiiiiiiiight

sounds like everyone is having a great night...been slacking on my horde toon do to some rl stuff, i should be on tomorrow evening if someone wants to drag me through mara please:D

Val / Lrig need to be more involved on the Horde. That kind of initiative in vent has been rather successful in getting Horde to properly coordinate tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread