Wsg hax party curtesy of celmer

KeviKev said:
WoWScrnShot_081711_233402.jpg

Happened last nite. We had to send 3 hunter pets at the same time to kill him w/ 10 stacks defuff. Thought it was funny when he finally died up there.

btw that was me lol. I got feared up there and I didn't feel like getting falconsmashed seeing as my team sucked haha.

KeviKev said:

Happened last nite. We had to send 3 hunter pets at the same time to kill him w/ 10 stacks defuff. Thought it was funny when he finally died up there.

i was in that BG....he didn't hack to get up there....he got feared believe it was by a priest and ended up there

blizzard game mechanics are crap when it comes to being feared, i have been feared thru logs, walls, and tree stumps....one time stuck in a stump

Deranger said:
Elixer of giant growth. Jump as u drink it. Blink in????

For me there is no need to drink a elixer of Giant Growth because i am already so tall. Now i guess you just have to find where! :)

shanker said:
i was in that BG....he didn't hack to get up there....he got feared believe it was by a priest and ended up there

blizzard game mechanics are crap when it comes to being feared, i have been feared thru logs, walls, and tree stumps....one time stuck in a stump

that happens to me IRL all the time

Okay im guessing this. You got ontop of the ledge close to roof *shown in i think Rejen's jump vid* blinked through the invisible walls. How he got ontop of the the roof could have been down via speed pot and a slow fall *from a glitched cup thing*.

Mnkey said:
Okay im guessing this. You got ontop of the ledge close to roof *shown in i think Rejen's jump vid* blinked through the invisible walls. How he got ontop of the the roof could have been down via speed pot and a slow fall *from a glitched cup thing*.

Close but i dont have to use any Speed Pots or Slow falls. My method only requires height, blink, and jumping. Think inside the box lol :)

Doomstab said:
I play with Dynasty again once the silly people are gone lol. If not have fun finding another mage :)

lmao you sound like a friendly and skilled individual

KeviKev said:

Hey! I was in that game!

shanker said:

I didn't say it was hacks or anything. I specifically knew he got feared up there. I just thought that it would be cool to share this pic :)

KeviKev said:
I didn't say it was hacks or anything. I specifically knew he got feared up there. I just thought that it would be cool to share this pic :)

Glad that other people thought some things like this are humerous.

Users who are viewing this thread