Wsg hax party curtesy of celmer

Rogues can shadowstep this glitch and hunter pets can probably find a way to kill him too. The day horde stops using there sneaking little bugged goblin is the day Mages will stop doing this exploit, can't win them all i guess right? I think horde had a shitty exploit log jump a while ago that worked pretty well in their favor??!!!!!11!! just be glad Celmer has the sense to not make a video of how to do it!

Doomstab said:
Dont worry ill help you with that later :)

Glad that we have good priests that cant afford shit so they take advantage of nice people that cant say no. Good Preists that can 1v1 a CC mage!!! Anyways keep guessing :)

The smiley face must be because you like to suck Celms dick, because, you seem like a bitter little bitch in real life with nothing to possibly smile about. Though, perhaps it's because you have nothing else to smile about that a topic about exploiting in low level bgs in a video game brings you such joy (in retrospect to the rest of your life at least). I will take a second to ponder this *ponders for a second*...yep, that sounds just about right.

Oasis said:
The smiley face must be because you like to suck Celms dick, because, you seem like a bitter little bitch in real life with nothing to possibly smile about. Though, perhaps it's because you have nothing else to smile about that a topic about exploiting in low level bgs in a video game brings you such joy (in retrospect to the rest of your life at least). I will take a second to ponder this *ponders for a second*...yep, that sounds just about right.

Lol your so silly you havn't even realized who i am yet lol. Might wana start looking for a more serious 19 guild cause i can tell your mad bro lol.

Anyways keep guessing how i did this guys, who knows mabey someone might say something to go in alli's favor. :)

Horde can hide the flag underneath the water wheel in hordes base too. There is also 3 dwarves hidden under 1 of the stumps in mid. Big deal.

Doomstab said:
Lol your so silly you havn't even realized who i am yet lol. Might wana start looking for a more serious 19 guild cause i can tell your mad bro lol.

Anyways keep guessing how i did this guys, who knows mabey someone might say something to go in alli's favor. :)

I didn't read most of this topic, nor do I pay attention to who your 19s are. Though, I will now assume you're Celm. Which means that I basically just ****ed you up in that entire video...huh? But Phew...i'm glad theres only one of you.

Oasis said:
I didn't read most of this topic, nor do I pay attention to who your 19s are. Though, I will now assume you're Celm. Which means that I basically just ****ed you up in that entire video...huh? But Phew...i'm glad theres only one of you.

Glad a priest can kill a Frost CC mage 1v1, and btw have fun elsewhere lol. Keep guessing how i did it guys! :)

jumping up the torch thingy when entering roof then sprint and jump over the fence? :p and then up

Doomstab said:
Glad a priest can kill a Frost CC mage 1v1, and btw have fun elsewhere lol. Keep guessing how i did it guys! :)

Have fun elsewhere? I am Maelstrom, punk. You dared kick me, and look what happened. I come back moments later, and you're demoted.

= p

I would like to make a post saying that dynasty does not condone exploits, we can shun members but I do not kick people for such actions ether. All I can do is state that I do not agree with this, and Ask my member to please stop doing it.

Grimaldo said:
I would like to make a post saying that dynasty does not condone exploits, we can shun members but I do not kick people for such actions ether. All I can do is state that I do not agree with this, and Ask my member to please stop doing it.

I play with Dynasty again once the silly people are gone lol. If not have fun finding another mage :)

Oasis said:
Have fun elsewhere? I am Maelstrom, punk. You dared kick me, and look what happened. I come back moments later, and you're demoted.

= p

Dont worry give it a lil till grim see's this again.

Hint #2 - Im Tall :)

Users who are viewing this thread