Wsg hax party curtesy of celmer

552ee590fadb859501c886655ef19de4.png

Doomstab said:
You only Killed me cause i wanted Curley and Ko see this. I could have easily outranged you, however im not a faggot and im not going to play like that.

Not going to play like that!!!!! Your behind the ****ing wall u dipshit.

Oasis said:
This makes me want to gquit Dynasty >.>

Dont worry ill help you with that later :)

Oasis said:
If not for Titan xfering boas over to Elune several months ago, i'd probably have gquit long ago. That despicable Celmer and his despicable ways.

*watches the end of Maelstrom 19 Priest By odin4490 - World of Warcraft Movies where I blow Celmer up*

Glad that we have good priests that cant afford shit so they take advantage of nice people that cant say no. Good Preists that can 1v1 a CC mage!!! Anyways keep guessing :)

Deranger said:
Not going to play like that!!!!! Your behind the ****ing wall u dipshit.

At no point a had the flag making the game unwinable for your team. I guess you just like to tunnel people, sigh another typical cata twink. Anyways keep guessing :)

Doomstab said:
At no point a had the flag making the game unwinable for your team. I guess you just like to tunnel people, sigh another typical cata twink. Anyways keep guessing :)

Says the guy who just joined in january 2011 lololol It's fun to assume things. Isn't it. U dunno who my twinks r or when they were made. Desperate for a comeback is all. Mmowned.com. Ur secret isn't a secret at all.

Mnkey said:
Your post confuses me 0_o

He wants us to guess how he got back there. All this and much much more has already been discovered years ago. The folks at mmowned.com will show u how.

Deranger said:
Says the guy who just joined in january 2011 lololol It's fun to assume things. Isn't it. U dunno who my twinks r or when they were made. Desperate for a comeback is all. Mmowned.com. Ur secret isn't a secret at all.

Didnt know im not allowed to make new twinks. Sorry O' Cata Tinker. And could you please tell me how a >>19<< did this? Anyways keep guessing

:)

Users who are viewing this thread