WSG - Call to Arms / SS & GGs

Great game. Besides Hoax's spitting on me multiple times... it was a great game. You guys were on another level. Most fun i had all night. I hope we meet again.
Cheers!

heh at the start of the game I made two macros, /spit and /golfclap,
I knew the more focus I would get, the less focus Spew or whoever FCing would get.

It was all strategy, bison knows I love him too much to ever do that seriously against him.

heh at the start of the game I made two macros, /spit and /golfclap,
I knew the more focus I would get, the less focus Spew or whoever FCing would get.

It was all strategy, bison knows I love him too much to ever do that seriously against him.

Apology accepted. However, you shouldn't make it a habit. "Us" twinks don't appreciate the disrespect. Just remember, "respect the competition."

Ironic you say respect the competition running an H 10 man when almost everybody is running H premades with 3 r Druids, 3 hunters, 2 spriests and an Fc...

Even Hc don't run that dumb of a comp
Just sayin'

Can't edit on mobile, change 10 to 9, and I suppose that's all your group has to play on? Or just that's what they like to play? There was no viable groups running alliance to warrant anywhere near that sort of comp.

Lol forget what I'm saying its all garbage, forget the last two posts exist. I do realise the irony of me calling you out for this.

Take this as my final response,
Thank you for the fun game.
Best of luck with future premading,
And I hope we have good games with each other some more in the near future :)

I do wuv u guise.

Can't edit on mobile, change 10 to 9, and I suppose that's all your group has to play on? Or just that's what they like to play? There was no viable groups running alliance to warrant anywhere near that sort of comp.

It has nothing to do with the comp. we ran. I salute you guys for your skill and game play. You guys did great and i had an absolute blast! Just refrain from the spitting. that is all. good games and i hope we meet again.
Cheers!

All I am going to say is it is unfortunate people can't come here to TI and simply say GG...we had a blast running games tonight with a bunch of people hanging out in vent BSing and thats all it was nothing more there wasn't even thought that went into our comp people play who they want to play plain and simple as well as some of us like myself only have one twink I will never make anyone play a specific toon....its a game and its suppose to be fun.

The game against you guys was a good one and close right down to the end in my opinion altho your statements make me feel you think otherwise and thats fine all in all it was a good game...shoulda left it at that :)

Anyone can tell you on real id. I have a rule with myself to only type GG and thats it. Reguardless how i felt about the play the game i just played.

"Nothing good can be written after GG". Honeyßadger

Lol forget what I'm saying its all garbage, forget the last two posts exist. I do realise the irony of me calling you out for this.

Take this as my final response,
Thank you for the fun game.
Best of luck with future premading,
And I hope we have good games with each other some more in the near future :)

I do wuv u guise.

once again. Apology accepted. See you next Thursday!!! you better be ready! We are coming for you!

I'll probably be horde :( I rarely play alliance.

Maybe we will be on the same side ^.^ I can only hope.

None of this would have happened if you didn't keep your vent/mumble secret :p I just wanted to say GG. :3

i had Phron grouped with us on horde for a few games last night. Next week will be our 5th B.Y.O.G Thursday, we have been able as a community keep the flaming down on US threads. When we do have problems we have been resolving them fast.

#backseatmoderating

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread