Which bracket should everyone party sync to??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good point. In my opinion, if anyone still has level 60 locked twinks lying around, they deserve the advantage, and more power to them. As long as there is as many of them on my team as on the other team.

Yup agreed. Bust out those 60s people!
If you honestly believe lvl 60 twinks wont be templated just like everyone else, then I've got a few bridges to sell you...

If you honestly believe lvl 60 twinks wont be templated just like everyone else, then I've got a few bridges to sell you...

Oh I have no opinion about that. No that's not true, I do; I think they will be templated too. I was just saying, if they're -not- templated, I'm okay with that as well. Same way I don't mind DKs and DHs being party synced into my BGs... as long as it is happening on both factions equally. (Which it isn't, but that's a story for a different thread.)

No templates!!! I'll take that bridge now :)
[doublepost=1573011000,1572997669][/doublepost]Couple things about Korrak's Revenge:

*EVERYONE is in same queue (XP-ON & XP-OFF)!
*It gives the same rep as the regular AV!
*You are NOT TEMPLATED (it only changes your level and hp, no new abilities if <60, and enchants work)!

this is fricken amazeballz! i hope this experiment shows blizzard xpon and xooff can play just fine together!

why do 120’s get more stamina?
my 29 hunter has around 4k. 119 hunter has around 7k but i saw 120 hunters with 9k or more!? i cant ask on official forums, does anyone know how the scaling works? all trinket and az gear procs seems to work has anyone found something besides being 120 to get an advantage?

why do 120’s get more stamina?
my 29 hunter has around 4k. 119 hunter has around 7k but i saw 120 hunters with 9k or more!? i cant ask on official forums, does anyone know how the scaling works? all trinket and az gear procs seems to work has anyone found something besides being 120 to get an advantage?
It would appear as though the only thing that scales is your character level. Vets, for instance, are level 60s in level 20 gear.

So gear matters, enchants matter, etc. The only thing that doesn't matter is character level.

It would appear as though the only thing that scales is your character level. Vets, for instance, are level 60s in level 20 gear.

So gear matters, enchants matter, etc. The only thing that doesn't matter is character level.
right nothing changed on my gear at all scaling up from 29. agm was still 11 stam i just had more hit points and less secondarys. going to try a blood dk 59 tonight who has almost 10k and see how that shakes out.

right nothing changed on my gear at all scaling up from 29. agm was still 11 stam i just had more hit points and less secondarys. going to try a blood dk 59 tonight who has almost 10k and see how that shakes out.

I think anyone who has a 59 or 60 Twink will do very well in the BG. Prolly won't be quite as OP as Azerite gear, but should still be able to compete with the 120s.

I think anyone who has a 59 or 60 Twink will do very well in the BG. Prolly won't be quite as OP as Azerite gear, but should still be able to compete with the 120s.
its starting to sound like timewalking sets ive made with gemmed panda raid gear plus 2 leggos and 3 az pieces is going to be sick. twinks over level 101 should be running the show for the next few weeks.
is it ironic high end pve players, those who have historically been the most vocal about the gear discrepancies while facing twinks in bg’s, are now gearing for the advantage in pvp?exactly like we have tor the last 15 years and getting mountains of shit for it lol. this has come full circle.

Users who are viewing this thread