Wow and health problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecs

Legend
Is wow giving you any health problems?

I was at Starcraft 2 release and I saw only skiny / pale / with glasses dudes there and i think games, and wow , probably are not that healthy.

In my case I can say that i have some kind of "liver" problem because i am too stresed from pwning noobs in the bg with my twink and i eat fast so i return to game

also , i have a back problem... and my fingers are trembling

do you have any?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...38880927129_1086197195_31280517_8371132_n.jpg

Alecs said:
Is wow giving you any health problems?

WoW doesn't give people health problems. People who play for hours on end and eat either too much or too little are what give people health problems.

Lesson - Don't play like a retard, eat like a normal person.

Sit up straight eat regularly execise work meet up with friends. Little of everything will suit you right, even if you do include video games.

why would you come here asking that if you were at a sc2 release, dont they have forums yet? also i think you have liver problems b/c you drink too much, not b/c you eat too fast

Well really too much of anything hurts your health. You have to create a decent balance with the things you do in your life.

Yeah to be honest there are many ways that you can play wow or any computer game close to the point of addiction or obsession, and still maintain good health.

One of the biggest problems that I have seen in many gamers is that they don't eat a proper breakfast. If you go to sleep late, or eat right before you go to bed, you not going to want to eat much for breakfast the next day. And without that, your rest of the day is going to be bad, it has a sort of domino effect.

If you are too skinny then it's your own fault that you don't go to gym or get enough physical exercise, yes some people simply are thin and that's life, but still there are things you can do to improve it like high protein and calcium diets.

People who are overweight...well you know why you overweight and you can't deny it.

Being pale isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as you are taking the correct supplements to make up for the lack of Vitamin D. As for glasses...well yeah you just got to accept it that if you spent a lot of time in front of the computer screen it is going to mess up your eyesight.

But hey, some people don't want to make drastic changes to their lifestyle, so make little ones. Stretch your upper body while sitting down every 30 minutes to keep the blood circulation going. Look up from your computer monitor as much as possible, it's recommended that you give your eyes at least a 20 second break at a maximum of every 20 minutes. Look around your room etc.

Get up and stretch your legs every 30-45 minutes. Go to the bathroom, let the dogs out, get a glass of water, say hello to your parents/spouse/roomate.

I myself have noticed that my health has been getting slightly worse over the past few months with running my own guild, making me want to spend more and more time with them. So just the other day I went and took out another gym membership and got myself a personal trainer and it's making one hell of a difference.

No I'm not a hideous fatty hiding in the basement (i will post a pic below) but I just want to be more active again.

7X8yC.png
vlp0v.png

Good luck with improving your health mate, remember it's not gonna happen by itself, you need to work for it.

P.S sorry for any typos, can't be arsed to read this wall of text again :p

oh, i am not playing games for 2 months now and i am in week 9 of air alert 2

so , i m gonna recover, but i feel sorry for kids who start playing game now, and they will turn up with poor health years later... and they will never repair it

LOL. Unholy, I thought that was a picture 1 whole picture, And i was like. WOAH wtf, Your brother looks EXACTLY like you xD

i am wondering if we can sue someone for this

i mean... ppl got 100 millions because they smoke malboro and got cancer... can t we sue for millions cause we played wow and we got ... sick?

people who fuck up their life because of wow is people who lack self control. It's your fault that you have health problems, not wow or sc2.

Unholy[S]haman;177429 said:
You can't, read their ToS and EULA.

And they even encourage you to 'take everything in moderation. Even world of warcraft!' in their loading tooltips. I read it, and did it! :O It worked! smart :)

and your liver problems arent from eating too quickly....you're just a genetic fuck up

Alecs said:
Sitting on your ass, eating food that is bad for you, and playing inhuman amounts of video games is bad for your health.

Luckily I was sitting down when I read this breaking news.

~Zuty

well, i don t know about EULA but... EULA is not god.

if in eula says that if you play wow and die because of this, it s your fault, and you sign it, it doesn t mean that s legal

any contract that is against the laws of the countries is obsolete

eula that you agreed too means their asses are covered. it is a binding contract whether or you believe it or not.....

and gl going up against a multinational corp. with their high paid lawyers. i mean sure you might be able to take em to court (doubtful) but you certainly wont win a case or even settle out of court.

so stop being such a lazy fuck, thats the solution. dont blame others for your problems.

Falkor said:
eula that you agreed too means their asses are covered. it is a binding contract whether or you believe it or not.....

and gl going up against a multinational corp. with their high paid lawyers. i mean sure you might be able to take em to court (doubtful) but you certainly wont win a case or even settle out of court.

so stop being such a lazy fuck, thats the solution. dont blame others for your problems.

For once I agree with Falkor ^.^

People have died from playing world of warcraft nonstop and their families couldn't even take Blizzard to court. The amount of money it would cost you to get them in there in the first place would be a ridiculous amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread