[WotLK] 39s Welcome Thread <3

Dunno if you're horde or alliance, but I just threw 3 stacks of mithril in the alliance gbank....I find quite a bit while farming for wildvine.

Clearly, we need some drama. Nothing too acidic, I'm thinking more like citrus-flavored than pure vinegar.

Hm, I should get some salt and vinegar chips today. Best chips world?

Did you say drama? Because I know a guy... Ok the guy is me. - Frowntown

leveling on rag, and then running out of gold for trying to buy ablilites, begs the question: If you have a private server, where you have boosted xp by 10x, why in the seven hells would you not boost loot to keep up? Won't even let me log into the forums to ask for assistance/sponsor, using the same login information i successfully logged into the site and also to submit a support ticket. So far Molten is feeling pretty half-assed to me.

You're doing it wrong. ;P

Look for me, Sela, or ppl in <Voodoo Child> for horde or <Robber Barons> on alliance. Also, if you have contacts within the 39 community, ask them for help getting into the skype "network".

As for Molten, you have to register separately for their forums. And we don't use their twink forum much, it's mostly 60s and 70s.

No you don`t have to register separately for the forums, however, if your account is new, you were prompted to enter a separate forum account name; use this and your usual password to log into them.

<3, Sela

No you don`t have to register separately for the forums, however, if your account is new, you were prompted to enter a separate forum account name; use this and your usual password to log into them.

<3, Sela

Hm, oops.

You're doing it wrong. ;P

Look for me, Sela, or ppl in <Voodoo Child> for horde or <Robber Barons> on alliance. Also, if you have contacts within the 39 community, ask them for help getting into the skype "network".

As for Molten, you have to register separately for their forums. And we don't use their twink forum much, it's mostly 60s and 70s.

Aren't those both on Lord? Or are there mirror guilds on Rag for lvling? Its mainly the lack of gold for ablilities as I'm lvling up atm. I'm assuming I should be lvling & proffing to 39 on rag & then using coins or points to transfer to Lord?

We got mirror guilds on Rag for lvling. Mainly for profs, since lvling is easy yeah.

Yea I am actually. I know it is only x1 xp but it only takes me two days to level and that gives me time to save up vote points for gear.

Ouch. Well, I'm not sure when I'm going to have the 2-4 hours available to powerlvl your mining to 450, but I guess you're not in a hurry. =/

No worries I am by no means new to rerolling and providing for myself. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated though

Users who are viewing this thread