[WotLK] 39s Welcome Thread <3

Chardev is operational again!

Only bummer is you can only set professions to 300 max for 39s. Oh well, just add +500hp in your head any time you set up a character with max mining.

Ey, jadyn, i remember you from the old days. Dont remember if we played together or if i just saw you name on forums though.

So your saying that 39 games happen on this private server? Thing is, its not really fun to spend 90% of the time ingame waiting for queuepops. Its not easy recruiting either, I tried a long time ago to make a char on every server, just to spam tradechat and ask for people to come together for some 39 queues. Hard shit.

Ey, jadyn, i remember you from the old days. Dont remember if we played together or if i just saw you name on forums though.

So your saying that 39 games happen on this private server? Thing is, its not really fun to spend 90% of the time ingame waiting for queuepops. Its not easy recruiting either, I tried a long time ago to make a char on every server, just to spam tradechat and ask for people to come together for some 39 queues. Hard shit.

Yep, I've been at it since September last year, but it took until about February this year to start getting progress on the 39 front. Up until then, it was 19s and 29s.

We don't sit around in queue for hours. People generally queue at arranged times, or we have a handful of people queuing up for some friendly arena matches every night. We're trying to get to the point of having wsg every day, but since most people want games without pugs, we can't quite get it to pop every day. Lots of people farming or leveling new twinks on Ragnaros realm daily though, and our skype group probably averages 1k msgs a day. XD

Would just like to remind everyone that private servers are against the terms of use that you agree to if you are playing on retail servers. Don't break the rules and put yourself in jeopardy.

Would just like to remind YOU that you are posting on a forum with an ACCOUNT SALES section. Don't ignore your surroundings and make yourself look foolish.

Would just like to remind everyone that private servers are against the terms of use that you agree to if you are playing on retail servers. Don't break the rules and put yourself in jeopardy.
things like this make me giggle. it literally means nothing to them if you play on a priv server because seriously how will they know? i've been playing retail for 9 years and priv servers for about 5. it means nothing lol'd

Don't break the rules and put yourself in jeopardy.

but thats my favourite game show! i hope blizz has a way to find me out and put me in there

Ayyyy I might play on this shit once I get a job :cool: Hello fellow nostalgic people

make an account on molten and start voting every 12hrs now then. doesnt cost anything but 3 mins of your time to vote, and u need it to get realm xfer, boas, etc.
also only takes a few hours to lvl and get started if youre concerned itll take too much time away from job search or preparation or sumthin. just schedule it oot. longest part of the whole thing is client dl (or farming perfect suffix items if u have bad luck)

Are there anything else than lvling up you should do on ragnaros?

Are there anything else than lvling up you should do on ragnaros?

all the primary/secondary profs ur gonna need. 5x leveling rate for them, and guild bank almost always has mats

all the primary/secondary profs ur gonna need. 5x leveling rate for them, and guild bank almost always has mats

We actually just had some idiot from a local 60 twink guild steal half our gbank on Ragnaros Horde, lol. I sent him a nice little note explaining that if he needed 200k gold that badly, he could've just asked nicely.

It's already getting restocked though, so no biggie. keysersoze glittering prizes etc

Hello everyone I'm making a 39 hunter. Starting on Ragnaros H and will transfer to Lord when I gather the vote points and all the BoP gearing/professions are done.

I have a BiS 80 shaman to use on Rag if anyone needs to be run through anything and will be xferring my 80 warrior to Lord to help there. Hopefully this scene will grow and we can get some consistent games.

feel like theres a billion hunters warriors priests zallready

Users who are viewing this thread