Worst class at 19?

Luhar said:
No doubt every class can be good with the right person playing it, but if skill was even and everyone has BiS gear, which would be the worst class? I say warrior.

ur fukn idiit if u think wariiir is wrst 19 class scrruuuuuuuuuuubb u shud hide in cornr nd nevr com out of eet

nd u need 2 stop posting here if u think tht....................................

If you are talking about the worst class for the role they are supposed to fill in wsg I would say paladin/rogue.

Would say rogues or paladins, mainly because while all the other classes have gotten better through buffs over the patches those two classes remain the same or get nerfed. It's not to say that someone skilled wouldn't be able to make the class effective, especially in pugs, but it does require extra effort to keep up with all the abilities that the other classes bring to the table.

crusade said:
Would say rogues or paladins, mainly because while all the other classes have gotten better through buffs over the patches those two classes remain the same or get nerfed. It's not to say that someone skilled wouldn't be able to make the class effective, especially in pugs, but it does require extra effort to keep up with all the abilities that the other classes bring to the table.

You are alive.

Worst as in most underpowered?

Umm that's a hard one rogues or paladins, strange enough atm those are my favorites to play.

Easily kite-able and terrible CC. Yup, that's rogues and paladins.

Rogues are perceived to have terrible CC because 95% of the rogues in 19s are flat out awful. I have no issues CCing 1, sometimes 2 targets at a time while maintaining dps on my target.

Parfait said:
Easily kite-able and terrible CC. Yup, that's rogues and paladins.

Rogues have the best CC move at 19.

Luhar said:
No doubt every class can be good with the right person playing it, but if skill was even and everyone has BiS gear, which would be the worst class? I say warrior.

What warriors are you watching? Lol. Seriously, I've even out dps'ed warlocks before, which I myself know is insane dmg wise. Warriors are the counter for the most op class at 19, and also have one of the top survivability due to high armor and hp.

If I had to choose the worst class at 19, I would have to say that it depends on what we were talking about. Take the Mage for example, sure its dmg is low due to many Mage's rolling CC, but a great Mage can surely change the game with a good person behind the keyboard.

I think Paladin would have to go near the top but mostly due to all the nerfs in the past year.

1- Hand of Freedom speed reduced

2- Blessing of Kings moved up to 20

3- REDOUBT =(

4- Bandage Bubble

The list goes on and on. Ret is great for nice burst dmg but Holy really took a dive when travel forms were introduced.

Many will argue this but I also place Rogues near the top of the list of classes that have gone to hell. You used to fear a fully geared twink with a skilled player's name above their head. Now, as a guild leader, sometimes I find it hard to even want to put a rogue in our premade squad. Again due to travel forms, this class took a beating.

My bad list.

Cloth healing Pallies

Dual +15 Agi Rogue's

Pure SP Fire Mages

Healing Druids

Sadly, I own 3 of the above classes. =)

Luhar said:

Wow, I would have to completely dissagree with you, warriors are verrrry versatile, the worst class in these dying times would have to be rogue no doubt.

Statisticly speaking, mages are the most gimped class at 19. being that Rogues are the only real class that they counter so well. But in a wsg mages can change a game. as has been said, it matters upon the player who controls it.

I'd say that warriors are the easiest to kite, if warriors don't get the charge they have no chance agaist a hunter. Rogues have sprint and paladins have BoF.

Users who are viewing this thread