World of Twinkcraft 1: A 19's Montage [Video]

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

Every negative feedback you receive is trolling for you. Try to improve and you might actually get positive reactions.
there is a line that separates constructive feedback and trolling. Trolling is when a person is completely rude with how he/she dislikes a video/picture or w/e. Constructive feedback is when a person tries to be nice and polite with how one feels he could improve the video/picture or w/e.

there is a line that separates constructive feedback and trolling. Trolling is when a person is completely rude with how he/she dislikes a video/picture or w/e. Constructive feedback is when a person tries to be nice and polite with how one feels he could improve the video/picture or w/e.
We gave you constructive feedback the first 10 times and somehow you keep coming back with worse and worse videos.

The video was pretty meh. Music was good, editing was brilliant but actual content was pretty much bullshit, much like in most of your 19s videos. No offence but it's the truth, deal with it.

Show something that has to do with skillful play, something that actually has something to do with TI 19 twinkers (means no xp-on zerging as fully twinked 19 shammy/rogue...). If you don't know what kind of clips the majority of 19s like, make a thread about it and ask or something. My own opinion is some kind of clips where you show skill by using your abilities in a good or extraordinary way and "carry" your team by your gameplay. Doesn't matter if it's dpsing, healing (well that really doesn't impress me but I can't speak for others), or FCing, as long as it's something else from the ordinary getting healbotted in tank gear, ambushing clothies at mid or spamming flashheals on friends in mid.

Record a shitload of clips and watch through them every now and then and you will definitely come by some really cool clips every now and then. Delete the useless clips and keep the clips which you think are REALLY worthy of including in your video. Gaming videos aren't something you just rush in a day, gather for clips for 2 games and throw it all together with cool overediting. To be honest, if you got really good footage, editing isn't even that important. What I think you have done wrong is concentrating on the editing over good footage.

Also, you seem pretty aggressive towards viewers when you are being criticised. Gotta say I sometimes don't like getting criticised, but remember this: if you're doing videos to entertain other people, you have to get used to getting criticised and take it as something that will help you better your videomaking skills. Take it as constructive feedback.

Just my thoughts.

lol did I just receive hate from EU people? Meh, don't mean much to me.

I have seen other videos of twinks in montage form. Pretty sad really. Mine is way better and you know it. However, there is a select few that are actually good. Just the majority suck.

Thanks for the feedback, means a lot. :p
-Zenon

for the 4th time, the intro you have you stole from Sq. i know he said you could use it but again no credit goes to him for the intro for his hard work he put into it.

But no your going to take this comment as "trolling/hating" w/e you americans think expressing an opinion is.

i must say apart from the intro issue, your video is utter sh*t keep up the hard work.

The video was pretty meh. Music was good, editing was brilliant but actual content was pretty much bullshit, much like in most of your 19s videos. No offence but it's the truth, deal with it.

Show something that has to do with skillful play, something that actually has something to do with TI 19 twinkers (means no xp-on zerging as fully twinked 19 shammy/rogue...). If you don't know what kind of clips the majority of 19s like, make a thread about it and ask or something. My own opinion is some kind of clips where you show skill by using your abilities in a good or extraordinary way and "carry" your team by your gameplay. Doesn't matter if it's dpsing, healing (well that really doesn't impress me but I can't speak for others), or FCing, as long as it's something else from the ordinary getting healbotted in tank gear, ambushing clothies at mid or spamming flashheals on friends in mid.

Record a shitload of clips and watch through them every now and then and you will definitely come by some really cool clips every now and then. Delete the useless clips and keep the clips which you think are REALLY worthy of including in your video. Gaming videos aren't something you just rush in a day, gather for clips for 2 games and throw it all together with cool overediting. To be honest, if you got really good footage, editing isn't even that important. What I think you have done wrong is concentrating on the editing over good footage.

Also, you seem pretty aggressive towards viewers when you are being criticised. Gotta say I sometimes don't like getting criticised, but remember this: if you're doing videos to entertain other people, you have to get used to getting criticised and take it as something that will help you better your videomaking skills. Take it as constructive feedback.

Just my thoughts.
That's what I call good feedback. Everything you said was the truth. Been twinking for no where near as long as most of the older TI member's. Never claimed I had skill, I say I'm decent but not the best, nor not the worst either. But my experience is exact, meaning, I don't have the time played in twink BG's to say I'm near best. For example, my character played time is 17 days on my shaman. Which is really low compared to you older tinkers.

Yes, I realize I am very aggressive to being criticized. But its something you have to get used to. I'm not doing a very good job of that either.

I agree too about getting clips. Totally correct, something I have to work on. Between being sick, and not posting, I have to admit though, I did short of rush it. Good clips do shine through without the amount of editing. The clips in the video showcase zero skill, like you said. Just throw something together and did tons of editing too it. I have to say though, the editing I did, did appeal to me very nicely.

for the 4th time, the intro you have you stole from Sq. i know he said you could use it but again no credit goes to him for the intro for his hard work he put into it.

But no your going to take this comment as "trolling/hating" w/e you americans think expressing an opinion is.

i must say apart from the intro issue, your video is utter sh*t keep up the hard work.
bro take a look at the description, I gave credit. I have a section for it!

"Twinkinfo introduction brought to you by:
http://www.youtube.com/user/squidgytwink"

In addition I take it as trolling because you do nothing to support your reasoning. You say its shit but why? That's what I'm saying, like I said there is a line. If your going to hate, be sure to tell me a way to get it better.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I call good feedback. Everything you said was the truth. Been twinking for no where near as long as most of the older TI member's. Never claimed I had skill, I say I'm decent but not the best, nor not the worst either. But my experience is exact, meaning, I don't have the time played in twink BG's to say I'm near best. For example, my character played time is 17 days on my shaman. Which is really low compared to you older tinkers.

Yes, I realize I am very aggressive to being criticized. But its something you have to get used to. I'm not doing a very good job of that either.

I agree too about getting clips. Totally correct, something I have to work on. Between being sick, and not posting, I have to admit though, I did short of rush it. Good clips do shine through without the amount of editing. The clips in the video showcase zero skill, like you said. Just throw something together and did tons of editing too it. I have to say though, the editing I did, did appeal to me very nicely.

I agree.

Last edited:
The Union has reached a consensus opinion that your effort is to be applauded, regardless of the quality of your finished product.

Keep up the good work!

set constructive feedback = positive constructive feedback
set trolling = negative constructive feedback

if U are going to call people trolls for stating their honest opinion, then there's your definitions

set constructive feedback = positive constructive feedback
set trolling = negative constructive feedback

if U are going to call people trolls for stating their honest opinion, then there's your definitions
how about this:

Trolling=your video is shit (Input reason here to make it not trolling)

Good Feedback= Your video is shit because you do not put good clips. Try waiting a little bit longer and gather more clips so you have a bigger variety to choose from.

or

The editing could be better, try adding....

Users who are viewing this thread