World of Twinkcraft 1: A 19's Montage [Video]

bro take a look at the description, I gave credit. I have a section for it!

"Twinkinfo introduction brought to you by:
http://www.youtube.com/user/squidgytwink"

In addition I take it as trolling because you do nothing to support your reasoning. You say its shit but why? That's what I'm saying, like I said there is a line. If your going to hate, be sure to tell me a way to get it better.

i dont care enuff about you or your videos to troll or hate. i thought the reason why your vid was sh*t was quite clear, after 4 videos you clearly arent getting better at video editing.

i mean zooming right in/reducing the contrast on parts of your video that were neither intresting nor a show of skill is completely unnecessary, filming one shots in xp on bgs ( any 12yr can do that), the shammy FC scene showed no skill other than sitting on flag cap being heal botted, i.e show some pro jukes/jumps otherwise your just showing an avg bg.

to sum up, show stuff that is rarely seen in bgs or some sense of skill.

cant hate, cant troll.

Stronk;
A typo of the word "strong," originating from competitive play of a game of Heroes of Newerth. Mostly used sarcastically because of it being a mistype.

mind making your reply clearer for me?

exactly how it was stated in the definition, i agree with your comment by replying stronk

I swear this site goes full retard mode everytime i decide to check something. Zenon, i appreciate your hard work into making the videos, but don't throw yourself infront of a bus with clips you know people are going to grill you for. Also, don't try to act like a total badass on threads because its just embarassing for you. Everyone else, appreciate the guy for his original intent in the video, don't grill him so hard at first, even if he did deserve it after a while.

In the Words of Zenon.... - Mnkey

Edit - You overuse too much editing, keep it nice and clear in the future. The whole random color changes and zoom ins are completley pointless.

I swear this site goes full retard mode everytime i decide to check something. Zenon, i appreciate your hard work into making the videos, but don't throw yourself infront of a bus with clips you know people are going to grill you for. Also, don't try to act like a total badass on threads because its just embarassing for you. Everyone else, appreciate the guy for his original intent in the video, don't grill him so hard at first, even if he did deserve it after a while.

In the Words of Zenon.... - Mnkey

Edit - You overuse too much editing, keep it nice and clear in the future. The whole random color changes and zoom ins are completley pointless.
Thanks bro, I see what your saying. I'll try harder to reduce the amount of editing that goes into making them b/c too much is overboard. However, if you saw my Zenon 1 montage, I said, it was my first montage ever! So my experience is as far as that, well this montage and my Zenon 1 montage. So figuring how much editing and how long it should last will just come with practice.

Anyway, my response to acting like a complete badass is this: I do not claim to be the best nor the worst either. I claim to be decent to say the very least. So some where where you'd say average would be.

-Zenon

If your going to hate, be sure to tell me a way to get it better.
It's not hate, it's honesty.. no one has to tell you a way to get it better. If a mass of opinions state that your video sucks, then it's up to you to figure out what is wrong with it and change that for the future videos.

hate and trolling is different than this

I must agree.

Trolling is when people type replies / threads / topics with the sole purpose of trying to enrage people and start discussions they don't really care about. Sad fact is that this site is filled with kids doing that. So it can be quite hard to tell the difference between a person writing "It sucks" because they genuinely believe it sucks - or one that simply types it (possibly without having even watched it) because he feels like trying to piss someone off and start a discussion as the one that's currently running.

The ladder is what is most people on this site lean towards unfortunately.

I do agree, if you care enough about the video to actually bother watching it and type "It sucks", then at least for the creators sake, who probably spend some time on it, at least have the decency to try and explain why you think it sucks.

tl;dr?
It's hard to tell when people troll - or just don't care to give explanations as to why they have the opinion they have.

I couldn't watch it main post is edited :(.

I usually don't response to threads since its basically a waste of time but I just don't really understand how you think posting a video of you running around aimlessly in experience on brackets with a completely twinked out character on a website dedicated to twinking and where the majority of the users are against experience on twinking would get any reactions then what you have gotten? Like what did you except to get, a "OMG THAT IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER"? or "You are so good at pressing your buttons against people that hit you for nothing, how do you do it?"

I could easily take one of my twinks and do the same thing as you, there was nothing special to it, I would rather watch 90 pvp or twilight to be honest. And i know you said its not about showing off you skill but then what is the point of the video? What are you truly trying to show here? That someone with double the amount of the every stat is unkillable? I am pretty sure everyone on this website knows this.

I usually don't response to threads since its basically a waste of time but I just don't really understand how you think posting a video of you running around aimlessly in experience on brackets with a completely twinked out character on a website dedicated to twinking and where the majority of the users are against experience on twinking would get any reactions then what you have gotten? Like what did you except to get, a "OMG THAT IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER"? or "You are so good at pressing your buttons against people that hit you for nothing, how do you do it?"

I could easily take one of my twinks and do the same thing as you, there was nothing special to it, I would rather watch 90 pvp or twilight to be honest. And i know you said its not about showing off you skill but then what is the point of the video? What are you truly trying to show here? That someone with double the amount of the every stat is unkillable? I am pretty sure everyone on this website knows this.

I haven't seen the video - and I agree in todays world videos of a fully twinked character in EXP on probably won't receive much other than hate and dislikes.

However, my first twink video was vs scrubnubs (was in like 2006 though.. so no exp lock) and it has nothing to with "showing off skills" or "see how leet I am" or "I fucking pwn the faceshit of these scrubnubs". For me it has never had anything to do with that. It was about fun and entertainment. Just doing it because I felt like making a movie.

Today everything is always about "omfg, I rock, look at me winning shit". This is what resulted in people instantly posting a screenshot on a forum when they beat you in a duel or in arena. If they could, they'd probably frapsed it and posted it as a video instead.

There is such thing as just making a video for the purpose of entertainment. I haven't seen the video in question, so I can't comment on that specific video - but just a general statement.

Best regards,
lindenkron

Users who are viewing this thread