World of Twinkcraft 1: A 19's Montage [Video]

extremely poor choice of music imo. and my feedback would be never to make a twink montage more than like 2 and a half minutes.

Erm, not a fan of the music this time and man not to hate or anything, but you're like the Lil B of WoW twinking: You got all the flashy production value with no real talent. I don't know, maybe people find this entertaining for reasons unknown but who am I to judge.

locked exp in exp on bgs, gj. not gona comment on the intro for the 3rd.
lol did I just receive hate from EU people? Meh, don't mean much to me.

I have seen other videos of twinks in montage form. Pretty sad really. Mine is way better and you know it. However, there is a select few that are actually good. Just the majority suck.

Thanks for the feedback, means a lot. :p
-Zenon

Could someone point me to the entertaining part? I could only find a shaman running circles, a rogue ambushing 15s, two of the most boring duels I've seen in my life and random editing.

Erm, not a fan of the music this time and man not to hate or anything, but you're like the Lil B of WoW twinking: You got all the flashy production value with no real talent. I don't know, maybe people find this entertaining for reasons unknown but who am I to judge.
bro bro bro. No talent, you say? I have received many comments endorsing the fact that I do have talent. Again, I did put: "This is not a showcase of skill, just for entertainment. Hope you all enjoy!"

Thanks,
Zenon

But as you can see, the disclaimer is redundant to the issue I have with your video. It isn't really entertaining to say the least, you do nothing helpful except run around in circles killing 15's. Anyway, just my opinion. Keep practicing in game to get better and record stuff that's actually entertaining,

Could someone point me to the entertaining part? I could only find a shaman running circles, a rogue ambushing 15s, two of the most boring duels I've seen in my life and random editing.
haha you make me laugh kid. :p I'm guessing your a bit slow. I was showcasing how much survivability a shaman has these days and how rogues can do tons of dps in the opener and how big of a crit a feral can get.
Thanks,
Zenon

I enjoy watching people run figure 8s for no apparent reason and then 1 shoting lvl 15s on a rogue with berzerking.
Kappa.png

haha you make me laugh kid. :p I'm guessing your a bit slow. I was showcasing how much survivability a shaman has these days and how rogues can do tons of dps in the opener and how big of a crit a feral can get.
Thanks,
Zenon
I heard your voice in one of your videos, you are in no position to call anyone "kid".
Just deal with the fact that every video you ever posted here was awful and make an attempt to improve instead of trying to make up for poor content with random, flashy editing.

So let me get this straight, only positive feedback is honest feedback? Ugh, get a hold of yourself already Zenon.

I heard your voice in one of your videos, you are in no position to call anyone "kid".
Just deal with the fact that every video you ever posted here was awful and make an attempt to improve instead of trying to make up for poor content with random, flashy editing.
Thanks for supporting my fact: Twinkinfo consists of 90% trolls. :D

Users who are viewing this thread