EU+US World drop blues

Your rogue is fine. At an average item level of 35, you've got the ceiling to get a 1% increase in stats in instanced pvp. You wont hit ilvl 40, so getting more/better gear wont improve your pvp stats.

Your warrior could maybe get to 35? But your only room for improvement is running dungeons and getting pvp crate rewards until every piece is replaced with at least ilvl 26 or 28 gear. I'm not gonna do the math but I'm pretty sure that won't get you to an average of 35 anyway.

If you wanna get real picky, you can do the above (ie run dungeons and BGs and upgrade gear to ilvl 26 and 28 respectively) but that's only gonna improve your pve and world pvp stats.

I still have that piece I have no idea what to do with it lmao
priceless treasure for sure
Hey those shoulders you have mogged, they req you to have earned them in Vanilla correct? I tried to buy them but don't think i could or couldn't learn the mog, can't remember now. Just making sure, they are nice.

Hey those shoulders you have mogged, they req you to have earned them in Vanilla correct? I tried to buy them but don't think i could or couldn't learn the mog, can't remember now. Just making sure, they are nice.
The silver thread version is a boe
the darkcloth are the dmf one if thats what you're talking about, I have both
didn't think they were gfed

Users who are viewing this thread