EU+US World drop blues

Your rogue is fine. At an average item level of 35, you've got the ceiling to get a 1% increase in stats in instanced pvp. You wont hit ilvl 40, so getting more/better gear wont improve your pvp stats.

Your warrior could maybe get to 35? But your only room for improvement is running dungeons and getting pvp crate rewards until every piece is replaced with at least ilvl 26 or 28 gear. I'm not gonna do the math but I'm pretty sure that won't get you to an average of 35 anyway.

If you wanna get real picky, you can do the above (ie run dungeons and BGs and upgrade gear to ilvl 26 and 28 respectively) but that's only gonna improve your pve and world pvp stats.

Yes he will. All he needs is the WoD 100 ilvl head.

Yes he will. All he needs is the WoD 100 ilvl head.
You right, but he actually needs that helm plus the scaled up cloak (unless blizz is generous in its rounding)

Hey @Brov my bad, should have actually done the math. Your rogue can skirt right into the average ilvl cap of 40 if you pick up the Forboding Black Mask from Grifta. Its pretty straight forward. Head to Iron Front in Draenor (lemme know if you need to know how to get there) and start pick pocketing the aggrod mobs. Youll get a toy to summon Grifta and can eventually sell a ton of amulets for coins that can then be spent on masks of various colors. All ilvl 100.

You'll then need to run dungeons until you get an ilvl 26 cloak. That should do it. But complete the set by going ahead and picking whatever lvl 26 main hand, necklace and ring you like (RIP ring of precision)

You right, but he actually needs that helm plus the scaled up cloak (unless blizz is generous in its rounding)

Hey @Brov my bad, should have actually done the math. Your rogue can skirt right into the average ilvl cap of 40 if you pick up the Forboding Black Mask from Grifta. Its pretty straight forward. Head to Iron Front in Draenor (lemme know if you need to know how to get there) and start pick pocketing the aggrod mobs. Youll get a toy to summon Grifta and can eventually sell a ton of amulets for coins that can then be spent on masks of various colors. All ilvl 100.

You'll then need to run dungeons until you get an ilvl 26 cloak. That should do it. But complete the set by going ahead and picking whatever lvl 26 main hand, necklace and ring you like (RIP ring of precision)

Is there no bg crate dagger?

Users who are viewing this thread