EU+US Why Twinking has become better in Legion. Asking about the attitude problem.

They? When you misquote someone who themselves misquoted something does that make you twice the idiot?
Reread the comments if you're still confused. The straw man argument that most twinks just want to stomp levelers has been debunked countless times.

I don't believe the person I quoted misquoted. Since he mentioned 'hamster wheel' and the quote the quoted mentioned it as well.
And I know I didn't misquote the person I quoted.

I really fail to understand how pressing 3 keys can be put in the same sentence alongside skill, but i suppose i suck according to your logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It isn't the amount of buttons that you have mash that set 19's apart from others it is the order they press them. And how many times they spam them.
Skill is an acquired trait. It is really nothing special.

/cheers

If you're either too dumb to figure out how increasing the grind through RNG helps their profit, or too much of a Blizz fanboy then what else can I say?

Explain to me how Legion is any more of a grind than Vanilla or TBC?

If you say anything about Artifact not being maxed for 121 years of grinding you're the dumb one here, the Artifact isn't supposed to be maxed with AK40

And the RNG has so many catchup mechanics it's actually a joke how quickly you can get a raid ready ilvl in any content.
if you're talking about WF/TF that isn't progression that's also a catchup mechanic so if your other slots are lacking your TF can bring you back on par.

Progression isn't based around max RNG TF procs or max Arti level, stop trying to act like that's the reason you're stuck in LFR and 1500 in 3s.

You are living in your own little world and it's overcrowded.

The post you quoted above asking for screens specifically said "He already said that he tested it with recount and the dmgs were same.". Did you fail remedial English as well as your statistics class?

Your evidence is something about Kool-Aid, which is at least logically consistent with your conspiracy theory in the other thread.

I'll help you and elaborate: the recount addon is a third party addon that will let you see your damage per spell in explicit detail. If you're right, you should be able to demonstrably prove it.

And instead of coming up with a viable argument you stoop to petty personal insults. Tsk tsk tsk...

/cheers

Because it's all RNG on top of RNG, and 7.3 will double down yet again with Crucible. There are hundreds of threads on Blizz forums and MMO-C explaining this, I'm not going through it for the umpteenth time here.

BTW, I'm not stuck anywhere since I don't raid or do Rated since WoD. See how that fits in yer piehole.

Explain to me how Legion is any more of a grind than Vanilla or TBC?

If you say anything about Artifact not being maxed for 121 years of grinding you're the dumb one here, the Artifact isn't supposed to be maxed with AK40

And the RNG has so many catchup mechanics it's actually a joke how quickly you can get a raid ready ilvl in any content.
if you're talking about WF/TF that isn't progression that's also a catchup mechanic so if your other slots are lacking your TF can bring you back on par.

Progression isn't based around max RNG TF procs or max Arti level, stop trying to act like that's the reason you're stuck in LFR and 1500 in 3s.

If you are speaking of endgame there are many ways to get PvP gear in Legion. The catch up mechanics for AP is pretty simple as well.

Because it's all RNG on top of RNG, and 7.3 will double down yet again with Crucible. There are hundreds of threads on Blizz forums and MMO-C explaining this, I'm not going through it for the umpteenth time here.

BTW, I'm not stuck anywhere since I don't raid or do Rated since WoD. See how that fits in yer piehole.

If you don't get the PvP gear desired through normal means. Just oblerate the ones you don't need and then use that material to purchase the piece you are missing if you want.

/cheers

So don't speak on topics you have no experience in.

Crucible has no RNG mechanics except the procs on spells which are based on PPM anyway so it's RNG that can be manipulated.

Go read the PTR forum, Eoneth. BTW, no one needs to have bought Legion and grinded it to know that it's shit.

Then see if you can pick up your shill check from Blizz.

Maybe you'll see the reality that you seem to be denying here.

Then again, fanboys never do.

Aw boo boo did I prove you wrong so you resort to saying i'm a fanboy so i'm in denial

Take your tin hat off and actually fact check your claims before you make yourself look like an idiot on forums

I don't believe the person I quoted misquoted. Since he mentioned 'hamster wheel' and the quote the quoted mentioned it as well.
And I know I didn't misquote the person I quoted.

It isn't the amount of buttons that you have mash that set 19's apart from others it is the order they press them. And how many times they spam them.
Skill is an acquired trait. It is really nothing special.

/cheers

The person said I said 19's are more complex than endgame which I never said. You responded to that.

Aw boo boo did I prove you wrong so you resort to saying i'm a fanboy so i'm in denial

Take your tin hat off and actually fact check your claims before you make yourself look like an idiot on forums

You proved me wrong? Yet more wishful thinking. You didn't "prove" shit.

There are a lot of people on PTR that are def having a problem with it and not just the usual "tuning" issues, regardless whether you claim you've played it and don't see a problem.

Here's just one. Notice that Poodle-Head (Lore) is in his typical Blizz "It's All Good!1" spin mode. Aren't they always?

The person said I said 19's are more complex than endgame which I never said. You responded to that.

He asked you a question and you still haven't answered it.

That is a typical tactic of some people when they can't attack the arguement. They stoop to insults. That is when you truly know you have "won".

/cheers

Why don't you show us how "gear doesn't matter" in the way I mentioned, not with just a few ilvl difference of nearly the same gear? You keep harping the same shit.
you are actually mentally challenged. I've had to write the same shit 4 times now.
I don't know why I should prove that blizzard isn't lying about that and not plotting anything against you, but sure, I'll bite. You basically want a video of a few WSGs with 2 different gear sets? And then in the same video you want to see average dmg on spells on recount? (Pretty sure it's the last part you're having problems comprehending, try ask an adult or someone who's not challenged, if this is still the case)

That is after all what Blizz's claim has been since Legion right, that gear doesn't matter? Just hop in an instance as a new ding with random shit gear and you'll be the same as everyone else. There's no more gear grind, you don't need decent gear
We are strictly talking about pvp?? No you can't hop in an instance with new gear, as instances don't rely on ilvl??

you are actually mentally challenged. I've had to write the same shit 4 times now.
I don't know why I should prove that blizzard isn't lying about that and not plotting anything against you, but sure, I'll bite. You basically want a video of a few WSGs with 2 different gear sets? And then in the same video you want to see average dmg on spells on recount? (Pretty sure it's the last part you're having problems comprehending, try ask an adult or someone who's not challenged, if this is still the case)

We are strictly talking about pvp?? No you can't hop in an instance with new gear, as instances don't rely on ilvl??

Obv you didn't catch the sarcasm, genius. If there's no diff in output from gear in PvP, then why are we trying to get BiS? Just for xmog? lol I guess twinks (or any PvPer) should chuck their gear and just use greys/whites?

Obv you didn't catch the sarcasm, genius. If there's no diff in output from gear in PvP, then why are we trying to get BiS? Just for xmog? lol I guess twinks (or any PvPer) should chuck their gear and just use greys/whites?
Because for some people that's the last part that disquinshes them from lvlers/casuals. I don't know if you know by now, but it's pretty obvious twinks try to get an edge over lvlers even tho it is as miniscule as a few stats atm and the same goes for using the black magic enchant.

BIS takes like 5 minutes. Why would we want bis for xmog? Do you even know what xmog is? You make my head hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread