US Why does <Stuck at Graveyard> lose so much?

stuck at G . I want you to pay for all bgs that made me lose.. fags

9e1737d7944a7e2b3f83fd3c4a49b90c_1000-images-about-gifs-on-hit-em-up-memes_400-289.gif

not every1 can win all the time, i've never played with stuck @ gy, only against them
but they don't emote spam & get salty when they lose, they take it humbly
they play for fun n thats something a real 1 can respect
i know a few of them from earlier xpacs and they might not be the best players but they are nice people win or lose

that being said as a horde player its nice to see their guild in battlegrounds because it makes you feel like theirs actually guild activity in the bracket

now mayb with ggtwinks coming back alliance won't be the only side with a stable queing guild

best o' luck to both guilds in the future m8s

Had a good AV with a couple SaG players a few days ago. They and one other were the only ones who came when I called incs at SHB and stayed til it burned, where I had 1v1'ed a bear druid 3 times on my 20 Fury who kept coming back for more abuse (2 wins/1 draw). Had to give SaGs credit for not being the typical ADD kids/dickwaving punks looking to top meters but lose the BG.

We lose some, we win some.

Props to you guys for sticking around. Much respect :)

stuck at G . I want you to pay for all bgs that made me lose.. fags

Joey for you I will pay for your realm transfer and faction change to join our guild

People might talk shit, but honestly the few times I've qued with them have been a very relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Win/loss who cares? It's about enjoying yourself with some like minded people and this guild delivers. 10/10 would que again.
I agree. I que with these guys from time to time. Good group, solid players. 10/10 Would que again as well. @Nocontest said If I pocket healed him he would send nudes, so I did and so he did. 10/10 Would pocket heal again.

I agree. I que with these guys from time to time. Good group, solid players. 10/10 Would que again as well. @Nocontest said If I pocket healed him he would send nudes, so I did and so he did. 10/10 Would pocket heal again.

Thanks for the heals mangs, got some in game footage.

farnkremembers player 'poor' being greatly toxic for to random warrior bg ;o

shrc6Hm.png

farnkalso remembering player 'poor' from common becoming afk also it is they are very little use for player 'poor' own team much frequently ;o

please friend no more toxic <e

not every1 can win all the time, i've never played with stuck @ gy, only against them
but they don't emote spam & get salty when they lose, they take it humbly
they play for fun n thats something a real 1 can respect
i know a few of them from earlier xpacs and they might not be the best players but they are nice people win or lose

that being said as a horde player its nice to see their guild in battlegrounds because it makes you feel like theirs actually guild activity in the bracket

now mayb with ggtwinks coming back alliance won't be the only side with a stable queing guild

best o' luck to both guilds in the future m8s

Like this guys attitude...I've played against this group and also went to their backyard in wpvp for the lol's.....its tough to beat them when you solo queue on horde lol but I'm sure in weeks coming they will know who I am...I've been playing in 19's bracket for a while and now moving up to 20-29's ...I find it really fun and it feels a lot more challenging..cause 19's tend to be one sided at times...I like a challenging game and im thankful for these guys who are bringing it!!! tc have fun !!

Like this guys attitude...I've played against this group and also went to their backyard in wpvp for the lol's.....its tough to beat them when you solo queue on horde lol but I'm sure in weeks coming they will know who I am...I've been playing in 19's bracket for a while and now moving up to 20-29's ...I find it really fun and it feels a lot more challenging..cause 19's tend to be one sided at times...I like a challenging game and im thankful for these guys who are bringing it!!! tc have fun !!

The worst playing in 19s about to become the worst player in 29s....goodluck jibz

The worst playing in 19s about to become the worst player in 29s....goodluck jibz
Another hater looks like all the good players get the hate....well hope you enjoy your 19's bro

Yea I've seen this dude in 29s lately. All he does is spam dumb shite about himself in FR start and plays for the meters.

GTF over yourself Shock. BTW the Chuck Norris crap is pretty worn out. He's a has-been almost 80 years old now, mostly TV hype that kids fell for in the 70s & 80s. ffs

Users who are viewing this thread