Why dodge?

I had such a great time doing those games guys much respect to sanctuary for showing up that gives you bragging rights in its own...I hope to get more games more often I say we pull as many guilds in an possible I would do 10v10's every day if we can arrange it I might not be the best player but killing f2p's sure isn't gonna help me improve so let's fuckin do this boys (and girls)

bragging right to Jabby for making a twinkinfo account ;)
Failth and Lucy or w.e you too Congratz. Try hards. Now back to your holes.

bragging right to Jabby for making a twinkinfo account ;)
Failth and Lucy or w.e you too Congratz. Try hards. Now back to your holes.

Sit down.

Ic25bap.jpg

When will you learn??

*cough* 10v15 *cough*

Im curious how old is this? havent seen some of them toons in ages it seems

The beginning of this year. Feb/March i'm pretty sure.

Here is my point:
Farming GY's doesn't win you games. Coordination, and teamwork wins you games.

The screenshot I posted of duo losing vs my 3 man group in his 5 man in AB was to remind him that it's been 6 months, and yet he's still not learned how to organize his team in an AB.

What a shame.

GG US 24's :)

I agree with lokah, double hunt and double spriest is unnecessary if you are trying to prove brains > brawn. If you want to prove that then you need to be fighting against a stronger team - did anyone record the 2 games already played btw?

Also looking forward to seeing Duo's farm squad up against Lith and co. When's it gonna happen Thepriesto?

edit: guys are the facebook/photo links of a TI member?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a game play it and if you need more a challenge. As i always say "If i wanted a challenge I'd just go get a girlfriend, or kids!"
)

At the age of 18, no gf....what..noooooo :(.

Come on bro step your game up, at the age of 18 I was....(inserts what those tough guys post on the internets to make them look cool XDDDDDD jaja, not the homo stuff but like you know).

But really...come on a gf is a must for any wow guy, folks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread