Why are F2P players so sassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be said. One can clearly see why some one would be sassy on TI just look at thread conversations. Someone just has to tell someone else they are bad then some others come to agree to pretend they are so much more superior. Players feel that Others should not have freedom to the play style they want. I have seen so many TI users in game and they are very bad even with full Bis and they still manage to suck. The funniest thing I have saw happen was a Shaman FC well known on eu get ganged by 2 hunters and die lol. This shaman made countless statements that separated pro from noobs but when it all came down to it the shaman was spamming healing surge and standing on a 3 foot ledge expecting Los from a hunter.

The thing is - 2 skilled damage-geared hunters can kill even resto/holy without much problem, expecially if they're in skype or ventr.

On the subject - yes, there're some ignorant people on f2p, there're some nice people, but I would say most of f2p's go into middle and they're just players, not more, not less.

This guy talks about it The 20 v. 24 War | Cynwise's Warcraft Manual

Basically, its the only tool the f2pers have too combat the 24's. What most people dont seem to realize is, most of your guides here on TI are coming from p2pers. and most of the swag that trial twinks have come p2p help. Oh and lets not forget premading using the f2p addon, its just ironic really. Anyway,the general idea is to just shame and berate.

Weight issues and autism. What else makes you run BFD over 60 times for RoP?

I ran it 79 times, key is to only do a few aday or you'll go nuts and boost with a high level :) and you can always bringer people that gets the DMF things that can walk a little further behind the high level to avoid freezing.

It's all about the little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread