Why are F2P players so sassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally my sass is generated from a number of poor decisions and missed opportunities irl that are largely responsible for my own unfulfilled potential and overarching dissatisfaction with my life which causes me to frequently introspect in search for answers which concludes in the confirmation of my own flaws which sends me into spirals of drug use and anxiety which aggravates every aspect of my life except the instant gratification mid day napoholic buzz fiend virtual escapee who happens to play world of warcraft too much causing me to gain expertise and competition in the elitist part of my ego which sometimes masks my friendly harmless humorous nature when provoked by others seeming inexperience or obliviousness on twink forums and in the game that I play to put my real problems on hold and entertain myself by excelling in a separate reality instead of addressing my own unfinished business or chasing dreams or growing up or whatever it is Im supposed to be doing in place of playing video games and making playlists to listen to while playing video games and abusing substances to enjoy my playlists while enjoying video games which in combination works well to relieve anxiety and expectations and the subdued part of me which has anger and resentment and is unsure of himself and unsure of the real world who would spin that into an argument about the world of warcraft being as real as the one presented not on a computer screen but through the screen of my own eyes which would conclude in my own failure to rationalize myself as smarter than as independent of social norms parent imposed aspirations and my own fears which im not brave enough to challenge which would cause me to log on to world of warcraft que up rip the bong grab a cold 40 sit down slay nubs till my disregarded sleep schedule catches up with me and I pass out only to wake up the same day feeling tired guilty and above all sassy.

But thats just me Idk bout yall.

Omg, the wall of text. So...strong...

Personally my sass is generated from a number of poor decisions and missed opportunities irl that are largely responsible for my own unfulfilled potential and overarching dissatisfaction with my life which causes me to frequently introspect in search for answers which concludes in the confirmation of my own flaws which sends me into spirals of drug use and anxiety which aggravates every aspect of my life except the instant gratification mid day napoholic buzz fiend virtual escapee who happens to play world of warcraft too much causing me to gain expertise and competition in the elitist part of my ego which sometimes masks my friendly harmless humorous nature when provoked by others seeming inexperience or obliviousness on twink forums and in the game that I play to put my real problems on hold and entertain myself by excelling in a separate reality instead of addressing my own unfinished business or chasing dreams or growing up or whatever it is Im supposed to be doing in place of playing video games and making playlists to listen to while playing video games and abusing substances to enjoy my playlists while enjoying video games which in combination works well to relieve anxiety and expectations and the subdued part of me which has anger and resentment and is unsure of himself and unsure of the real world who would spin that into an argument about the world of warcraft being as real as the one presented not on a computer screen but through the screen of my own eyes which would conclude in my own failure to rationalize myself as smarter than as independent of social norms parent imposed aspirations and my own fears which im not brave enough to challenge which would cause me to log on to world of warcraft que up rip the bong grab a cold 40 sit down slay nubs till my disregarded sleep schedule catches up with me and I pass out only to wake up the same day feeling tired guilty and above all sassy.

But thats just me Idk bout yall.

Dat sentence doh.

People what can't afford the finer things in life normally are bitte...sassy.

You ever passed a hobo on the street? You look at them, and with a breath that's around 100% proof alcohol, they retort "What the fuck you looking at?".

Same sorta thing.

Because some of them weren't around or playing wow at the time when free to play only lasted 10 days back in the WOTLK erra. Then since they are paired against people 4 levels higher then them in pvp getting stomped each game also might make them pissed off, but in the end, they aren't the ones paying $ to play.

Because some of them weren't around or playing wow at the time when free to play only lasted 10 days back in the WOTLK erra. Then since they are paired against people 4 levels higher then them in pvp getting stomped each game also might make them pissed off, but in the end, they aren't the ones paying $ to play.

I agree. Trials should be 10 days again.

People what can't afford the finer things in life normally are bitte...sassy.

You ever passed a hobo on the street? You look at them, and with a breath that's around 100% proof alcohol, they retort "What the fuck you looking at?".

Same sorta thing.

I give them a lighter so they can keep warm at night by just breathing.

This thread is over a year old. Do you really think it needed a necro? Come on guys you all are smarter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread