Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Silinrul

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Sliquelolz

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Sneakier

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters
The poll is setup normally as far as I can tell. Not sure what to tell you.

The poll is setup normally as far as I can tell. Not sure what to tell you.
Basically if a person mentioned in the polling is not the OP, they're not restricted from voting for themselves should they choose to?

What's that supposed to mean? -_-

I've been here playing pretty consistently since January, and I've never really heard much of Erotk prior to this. I've seen him in WSG a small handful of times, but I haven't seen much that would impress me. Am I missing something?

I've been here playing pretty consistently since January, and I've never really heard much of Erotk prior to this. I've seen him in WSG a small handful of times, but I haven't seen much that would impress me. Am I missing something?

No, just confirming your lostness.

Hunters come and hunters go. Pizza has been the one true constant of the bracket from the beginning of BC, and is highly regarded as a hunter. Is he the true #1 hunter tinke, or has a more recent upstart overtaken him? Or can Rastaman garner enough EU votes to find his way to the top? Let's see.

Pizza definitely wasn't around in BC.. if so, he was trash then, he's improved though, however without a healbot he's no game changer... so Discover wins this one

Pizza definitely wasn't around in BC.. if so, he was trash then, he's improved though, however without a healbot he's no game changer... so Discover wins this one

I don't know what backwater BG you hail from, but yea, he was around in BC leading <Pizza Hut> on Uldum.

You must be living in Vengeance 06 with Mocha. Pretty much everyone was trash back then.

Why is that your only reply to everything? Any time you decide to passive-aggressively insult someone, you make some reference to Mocha being stuck in 'Vengeance 06'. That horse isn't breathing anymore man, I'm not even sure you can tell it was a horse before.

Why is that your only reply to everything? Any time you decide to passive-aggressively insult someone, you make some reference to Mocha being stuck in 'Vengeance 06'. That horse isn't breathing anymore man, I'm not even sure you can tell it was a horse before.

Do me a favor and look at Mocha's location in his profile on TI.

You, too, are lost, tho that is not news.

I can not help it if you are not privy to Vengeance 06, as you are not privy to so many other things in this bracket.

He's a WT... he's obviously 10-15 years old irl, please refer to Curleys RL picture in the thread on here... no offense to Curley, he's a great player. but dory is trash and since this forum is run by WT i'm most likely being frowned upon by the supreme overlord Pizza for even bringing up the past

Do me a favor and look at Mocha's location in his profile on TI.

You, too, are lost, tho that is not news.

Define "lost".

If not having 2500 posts on Twink Info makes me so, then I guess it must be true. Or is it because I'm not in every 19 game that happens during the week due to working a full time job? Or because I'm outside of the circle-jerk of cronyism found in Waw Tawent?

He's a WT... he's obviously 10-15 years old irl, please refer to Curleys RL picture in the thread on here... no offense to Curley, he's a great player. but dory is trash and since this forum is run by WT i'm most likely being frowned upon by the supreme overlord Pizza for even bringing up the past

And you are in Buckshotbob's shadow. Please refer me to someone whose words mean anything.

Define "lost".

If not having 2500 posts on Twink Info makes me so, then I guess it must be true. Or is it because I'm not in every 19 game that happens during the week due to working a full time job? Or because I'm outside of the circle-jerk of cronyism found in Waw Tawent?

1) You're so bad at the 15-19 pvp bracket that even Sneaky called you bad and had you accepting it
2) Your lack of knowledge of inside jokes and history of the bracket leads TI to collectively /facepalm as you recklessly charge in to threads

Users who are viewing this thread