Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Silinrul

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Sliquelolz

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Sneakier

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters
My name isn't anything hard to deduce. I'm Nemsekilmij, the NE priest formerly of Suramar's Finest back in early/mid BC and currently the GM of <Om Nom Nom MOAN>.

Fankly you're an average rogue - average players are not impressive. Ya you can sap spam on heals, that takes a lot of skill; so does using kick. There are impressive rogues like sax an ko who put out massive damage at the same time of locking down heals and I don't think you're that calibur you don't lock people down as well as them and one out of two games I've played with you - you were playind D rogue... which is pretty fail objectively in my mind. I never group q, so thats really nothing to brag about . I never called you bad - I just said unimpressive because you're an average rogue. I've played 19s for quite a while and you've done nothing to impress me.

You the reason I think you're an imbecile is because the way you post on TI; pretty much for the reasons Dory said. You had such a nice post about the problems of the bracket and completely ruined it by additional posts.

I've literally never seen you in game, or can't recall if we ever played together because I was too busy being effective. (I jest, I have nothing against you.) But I really don't remember ever seeing you play.

If I'm ever playing "d rogue" it's because I've followed a would-be flag grabber into the flag room to either return, or ninja a possible hand-off. I'm where my flag is, returning and keeping flag carriers dead or slowed are my #1 priorities as a rogue. I do appreciate your honesty though, and will work harder to impress you in the future ;)

I've literally never seen you in game, or can't recall if we ever played together because I was too busy being effective. (I jest, I have nothing against you.) But I really don't remember ever seeing you play.

I'm rather good at not being noticed - most likely to me not being anything impressive myself.

Or because you play literally 2 games every few weeks and disappear off the face of the earth until your next stint.

Or because you play literally 2 games every few weeks and disappear off the face of the earth until your next stint.

I was pretty active early this year but school got the better of me but I've been getting more active as school resides into summer.

I was pretty active early this year but school got the better of me but I've been getting more active as school resides into summer.

Nems... that is the same root my sister uses for all her characters (I.E Nemzilla, Nemsanna, Nemzanna, Nemzadin, Nemywoman)

Hmm....

Dis-Cah-Ver
Num-Ber-One
Dis-Cah-ver
Num-Ber-One
Dis-Cah-Ver
Num-Ber-One

all the butthurt hunters b mad. hahuhihihihahahuhahuihi

Dis-Cah-Ver
Num-Ber-One
Dis-Cah-ver
Num-Ber-One