Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Silinrul

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Sliquelolz

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Sneakier

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters
It was named Pizza too. Pizza led <Pizza Hut> throughout most of BC, it isn't like some forum detective-worthy secret, lol.

No. It certainly isn't. I was just curious as to where this constant presence in the bracket was playing. I just hadn't heard of the majority of the people on this forum until WotLK. I suppose it's because several of you were on Cyclone instead of Ruin at the time.

For me, most of the hunters listed don't last in games long enough to even measure their impact on a game. They leave at the first sign of adversity, slamming the letters A F and K with thunderous strokes reminiscent of what Haiti felt some years back. And Erotk? Rastaman? Who?

That being said, I had to choose between Sneaky and Discover. Sliquelolz was a close third, but he's more effective on his rogue. Sneaky's good on his hunter, I can admit this despite our past differences and rage fests aimed toward each other. He doesn't often shine alone though, at least not nearly as much as Discover does by himself. I know the game will be that much more difficult when he's on the other side.

Disco gets my vote, though I'm still going to /lol spam him all the way to the graveyard <3

Let me correct myself.

There's nothing to even vouch for, this guy must still be on the edge of the twinking universe.

Let me correct myself.

There's nothing to even vouch for, this guy must still be on the edge of the twinking universe.

I'm just having some fun with you, kid. I see you hopping around BH from time to time and dotting people in the Gulch.

I'm just having some fun with you, kid. I see you hopping around BH from time to time and dotting people in the Gulch.

Already know ur some gnome lock with same exact gearset as me, ur not very mysterious ;p

Users who are viewing this thread