who is the most og and oldest xpoff player in this twink community?

can we boil it down? i want to know the ultimate ogs in the bracket and also want the transparency of the meaning of twinking from those from Vanilla. No panzees or new players allowed to deviate from level 19 vanilla discussion. Personally if I get banned for this, none of you deserve to game with me. I'm not cocky, but I'm also challenging those that can't compare. Only gamers understand. :)

yes conzil, its because a twink has no limits. when a twink is given rules and regulations. whats the fucking point of their individuality and effort. those who have rules dont deserve to be in this exclusive community. in my vision and what i know, a twink is someone recognizable and recognized solemnly. Please dont invite me in your limited wargames. I didnt fucking break the rules to follow yours

I came back onto the website because my friends wanted to play retail and I wanted to check out how the community was going. And the first post I saw was yours. I spent an hour just looking at your profile, its hilarious that people like you actually exist and are not just fake green text.

You've BEEN saying "Personally if I get banned for this" for years, but brother, no one is going to ban you. You know why? It's because you're cringe and its funny. We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you. You talk like you peaked in 2005, and that fact that you still talk like this is crazy, you need to socialize, seriously, go outside big boy.

I genuinely hope this is just your alter ego, I cannot fathom why an adult could not understand that Blizzard does not care about f2p vs p2p. It really is just you bitching about how life in the world of warcraft twink BGs is so unfair because you have to play against people who pay to play the game. OR your posting about how sick you are at the game.

When I was stalking your profile it was actually cool seeing all the names I used to see in BGs back in the day, I quit like ten years ago. And I'm sure we played together, and I'm sure you destroyed little ol 12 year old me, but hey a wins a win, even if its in a fake world.

Here's my characters armory, I haven't touched them since 2012-2013, real blast from the past for you. Also rogue has GLOOMSHROUD on a pure F2P, shit my pants when I saw it drop. They called her vet because she had elemental force but I got it during an exploit :( only real gamers understand.

Rogue

I'm excited to see your response the next time I check back on this community, maybe in 2028?

In all seriousness, you should show an adult how you speak in your posts. You need a reality check, you're almost 40, maybe even older, and your username is human trafficker.

Attachments

• CHAT GPT your persona.jpeg
    CHAT GPT your persona.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 42
if youre a twink, i dont need to remind you of what made you stand out. I'm sick and to be honest disgusted that xpoff has rules. As a veteran twink you newbs dont deserve to face me. All the words and bullshit you newbs have to say will never get this trophy 500,000 times.

I came back onto the website because my friends wanted to play retail and I wanted to check out how the community was going. And the first post I saw was yours. I spent an hour just looking at your profile, its hilarious that people like you actually exist and are not just fake green text.

You've BEEN saying "Personally if I get banned for this" for years, but brother, no one is going to ban you. You know why? It's because you're cringe and its funny. We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you. You talk like you peaked in 2005, and that fact that you still talk like this is crazy, you need to socialize, seriously, go outside big boy.

I genuinely hope this is just your alter ego, I cannot fathom why an adult could not understand that Blizzard does not care about f2p vs p2p. It really is just you bitching about how life in the world of warcraft twink BGs is so unfair because you have to play against people who pay to play the game. OR your posting about how sick you are at the game.

When I was stalking your profile it was actually cool seeing all the names I used to see in BGs back in the day, I quit like ten years ago. And I'm sure we played together, and I'm sure you destroyed little ol 12 year old me, but hey a wins a win, even if its in a fake world.

Here's my characters armory, I haven't touched them since 2012-2013, real blast from the past for you. Also rogue has GLOOMSHROUD on a pure F2P, shit my pants when I saw it drop. They called her vet because she had elemental force but I got it during an exploit :( only real gamers understand.

Rogue

I'm excited to see your response the next time I check back on this community, maybe in 2028?

In all seriousness, you should show an adult how you speak in your posts. You need a reality check, you're almost 40, maybe even older, and your username is human trafficker.lol

gamers are beyond compare and limitations. We may not be in the same generation. All good I can respect that. Challenge, not accepted. Grats you guessed my age, but can your age challenge me? lol . dont answer it because i will only laugh at your next answer

Rogue

In all seriousness, you should show an adult how you speak in your posts. You need a reality check, you're almost 40, maybe even older, and your username is human trafficker.
damn, i actually read this again to make sure that a 2024 player gave my rant recognition and is affected by a true gamer about their education of today. Humantrafficker is still new to you? hahaha you are the epidemy of trafficked skin tags. If you have a boss and answering to another skin tag. Welcome, trafficked human. hahaha. kids
somfas is og, he will understand that he and a few will not need any reminders of our comradery and exploits. I am hanging the towel for now, that way your trophy kill will not satisfy your glory. only a few know deserve the mention. Somfas, Zolu, Phon(fucker) , Indicrackhead, bendandcough, munchycrunchy and folowtraffic. All the others equate to jibberish that I will be reminded as thier mentioned. If I forget your name, screw you. Thanks for the good times and I will remember you eventually. Hks #2 or maybe #1 in NA doesnt matter, taking a break. hwak tuueee

Back on topic, I may be the most OG (or at least oldest) twink that's still around. I joined the site in Mar 2009 when it still pwndepot.com. I twinked in vanilla, TBC, Wrath, Cata, MoP, took a break for WoD/Legion/BfA and returned a year ago just before DF prepatch. I spent most time playing on my 29 horde hunter (Multishot on Mal'Ganis if anyone was around back then) and my Ally F2P Lofi on Aerie-Peak. I've played 19s/29s/39s/60s and most recently F2P. I joined F2P the day it came out and once competed for most achieves and HKs. I used to manage the F2P Rankings thread which some of you may remember. I feel bad for those who know twinking only as a PvE sport.

I just want to know why I caught stray bullets in my thread I don’t even associate with this person. Idk who he even is. ?!???

Users who are viewing this thread