who is the most og and oldest xpoff player in this twink community?

TWINKING IS DEAD. 95 PERCENT OF THE GOOD PLAYERS WHO MADE THE BRACKETS COMPETITIVE HAVE MOVED ON. Also, why do you have a curtain rod above blinds without curtains? And fix your fucking blinds. They are practically yellow now. I can smell the sweat stains on them from being so salty about being so shit at this game. The depression seeping through those white walls with not a single photo on them. Yikes.
please don't blow your load on my pic. That is a bodega that you are so observant about. I'm glad you can judge over there, all good. Since you know what I can look like, shake my hand for affirmation. Those aren't sweat stains. It's your dew from behind.

my 30 year old girl, mocks world of warcraft you know. I came to realize that I have completed this unknown bits. I actually see the faces of those that rely on this platform to feel enabled. As much as I want to give this game up. I will always do my best, to make sure I am your worst nightmare, and your petty comebacks is all you got to stay on top. laugh out loud. Put me down, make fun or deny your recognition. Fine by me, newb

my 30 year old girl, mocks world of warcraft you know. I came to realize that I have completed this unknown bits. I actually see the faces of those that rely on this platform to feel enabled. As much as I want to give this game up. I will always do my best, to make sure I am your worst nightmare, and your petty comebacks is all you got to stay on top. laugh out loud. Put me down, make fun or deny your recognition. Fine by me, newb
You dye your hair blue?

no bullets shot, just disappointed that everyone in this era of wow makes rules and regulations that contradict the point of twinking. I wanted to speak out for those that are getting limited. At least some people have said it in this post, the people that made this bracket competitive have moved on.
The point of twinking was to flex on levelers. That was always the point. People make rules to have fair games. If that isnt for you, dont join.

The OG twink was this dude

f24e822ae4119f4228318534c054222a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread