Who is the most dedicated 29 twink in our Bracket?

Who is the most dedicated 29 twink in our bracket?

Your definition of dedication is....? Being OG (old school)? Not leaving a BG when getting owned? Active? Dedicated to playing 1-2 twinks?

I see some names that shouldn't be on this list and i see names that should.

Tgod blows 2k+ gold a game with his consumables, if that's not dedication i don't know what is.

Reactions: Fry
What names shouldn't be on?

It's just my opinion, i didn't start the thread so i won't say who i think should and shouldn't be on your list. I was just curious on the definition of dedication when it came to the mentioned people above. Good luck to those listed.

Drink and Snug are the only ones I see in BGs anymore

Thot is playing vets now i believe and I really have not seen the rest of people and dont know who they are, maybe their on alts

Expect 29s not to have nice things
they dont focus or dedicate to one toon or thing
only a few handful of 29s I respect, for 29s to get liked on TI by the whole bracket is to roll a 20 and gain the respect from the community from what I have seen

They have mentality of just faceroll 20s, which is scum mentality. 29s in general are not really worth mentioning

You should have added [MENTION=27409]Riptwenty[/MENTION] to the list since he would have been my choice
his a really nice guy, but should learn to handle his temper, but overall he has funded many twinks and is always hyped for shit

I'm dedicated in killing dat efc.

@ally, I have both wsg & ab reps exalted but not AV. Never liked that bg on any level for me to stick around for it.

[MENTION=23518]Turtle[/MENTION], I like to take down any level. Doesn't matter to me if they're 20 or 29. It's a shame though that Battle for Gilneas never pops up anymore.

Expect 29s not to have nice things
they dont focus or dedicate to one toon or thing
only a few handful of 29s I respect, for 29s to get liked on TI by the whole bracket is to roll a 20 and gain the respect from the community from what I have seen

They have mentality of just faceroll 20s, which is scum mentality. 29s in general are not really worth mentioning

You should have added [MENTION=27409]Riptwenty[/MENTION] to the list since he would have been my choice
his a really nice guy, but should learn to handle his temper, but overall he has funded many twinks and is always hyped for shit

i focus on only 1 toon. and you bag on 29s way to much lol

I think dedication would be something like gearing a toon to the best it could be and showing up for game nights when the population was minuscule and it was difficult to get pops.

It's difficult to be proud of a 29 twink for dedication these days due to the state of the game and the bracket.

If I could choose people to vote for, it would probably be Donteventrii/Nastaygurl, Tapout, Franchi, Domperignon. These guys have been around for ages and have invested a vast amount of time and resources into this game and the bracket. They catch a lot of hate from many of the folks who play nowadays, as do many/most 29s, but if you want to talk about dedication, these guys have dedicated much more over the years than most who currently reside in the bracket realize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Franchi should be on this list. We started off certainly on the wrong foot but he should be here - not a bunch of ex-24s.

Users who are viewing this thread