*Who is the #1 Priest? (EU included)*

top priest ?

• Total voters

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
I think I got this poll down pretty well. There are a few more priests that I would have loved to include, but as the limit is ten, my apologies.

Bagelexpress: Bagel is known for several things. First, it is well-documented that he is Tellefella’s life companion. Second, he has rivaled Sneaky for how many times someone can get hacked by Twinkesaurus. Third, he has developed his skillset over time to become a major contributor within the gulch.

Dontdodrugs: Drugs is known for being a chill guy, sometimes too chill. He is big on using the mind control spell that priests have now, sometimes to the exclusion of heals. He enjoys both BG’s and arenas, playing in a variety of settings to make sure that he is a well-rounded player. Last, he is usually the leader of LSFTW.

Fortt: This guy has been around the block. A longtime member of WT, and a longtime member of other guilds before that, he moved to tRain cOw in late Cata in order to find a guild that he can premade with. And premade he did, making a strong showing over multiple premades with his new guild. Most long-time players in this bracket have some sort of beef with others, but not Fortt – he is a nice guy who everyone can seem to get along with.

Hurrx: This is our first EU candidate in this poll. From what I hear from my friends in Europe, he is a great offensive and defensive healer, putting out high pressure on the other team while keeping up his own team. Hurrx has shown himself to be skillful on multiple classes.

Laurasia: Looking through this poll, there are multiple individuals who have REALLY good attitudes. However, I think Laurasia’s may just be the best, and that is one thing that really distinguishes her from others. No matter whether the game is competitive, a faceroll in her team’s favor, or a faceroll in the other team’s favor, Laurasia is just happy to be keeping her teammates up in warsong gulch. This is one priest that you can count on to not give up.

Livingforce: LF labors in the copper mines of western Australia for weeks at a time, just so that he may return to civilization and pwn noobs in the arena and gulch. Teaming up with his fellow miner-brother Tapout, he has claimed the arena as his own, beating Idiote and Wtbdispel in the 29s 2v2 tournament. In the 19s gulch bracket, he has additionally shown quick reaction time and an uncanny ability to keep his teammates up.

Solid: Solid came on the scene in late Cata, I think. Through very offensive play, while still watching his teammates, he quickly made himself stand out among other priests in the gulch. Solid has carried this tradition in to MoP, penancing friends and foes alike, and bringing respect to the Meat Puppet guild tag.

Twiggi: When Twiggi first came back to the bracket in mid Cata, she joined Mayham on Akama. Quickly seeing that guild for the dead end it is, she beat a quick trail to WT, and hasn’t looked back since. Through much hard work and determination, Twiggi quickly expanded her priestly abilities through duels, arenas, and many battlegrounds, becoming one of the more skilled priests in the bracket.

Wtbdispel: This guy, otherwise known as Augiddin, has been a perennial priest powerhouse in the 19s bracket. Having had his lifelong goal of beating WT in a premade stolen from him, he has since moved on to other, more important endeavors. He, much like Solid, has very offensive gameplay, both in arena and warsong gulch, and proves over and over again to be a benefit to his team.

Yayme: Yayme is the second of our EU choices in the poll. From what I hear, she is very confident, rarely dies, has excellent positioning, and makes good use of her cooldowns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yayme: Yayme is the second of our EU choices in the poll. From what I hear, he is very confident, rarely dies, has excellent positioning, and makes good use of his cooldowns.
she* and also she does actually play us quite often.

clicked hurrx, hopefully this will stop any broadcast spam this evening :p

horde EU BuBu
(exept the "u"'s got ( " ) above them) favorite priest

as far as skill goes, wtbdispel/augiddin
as far as attitude goes, very close tie between living and laurasia

I played with Livingforce for the first time last night, despite spilling water on his laptop he finished the premade like a trooper, really cool guy.

For me, this was a tough choice between Augiddin and Laurasia. In the end I had to give it to Wtbdispel because he's a guy and guys are always better than girls on warcraft.

Users who are viewing this thread