*Who is the #1 Hunter? (EU included)*

top gun of hunter class ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurrx is having flashbacks of when a fellow EU player sabotaged him in the top twink poll.

you sound really bitter for not getting any votes

EDIT: nvm now you got 2

look its another jealous eu player voting for the american with most votes so i dont win the poll lmao dejavu its like overall best 19 thread all over again

yes Hurrx I am very jealous at you, you got me
on a more serious note I am not the one yelling "FK U AMERICA NAZIS SHOULD KILLED YOU" type of shit

and i am?

anyway all u have seen of discover is possibly the part when he just fell off tunnel roof in shamrocks video and still u vote for him, but keep denying everything :(

and i am?

anyway all u have seen of discover is possibly the part when he just fell off tunnel roof in shamrocks video and still u vote for him, but keep denying everything :(

I never said you sound jealous I said you sound bitter, you should probably let people decide for themselves instead of making yourself look bad by flaming your counterparts

and i am?

so your saying you have NEVER fallen off Tot before?

u must be Painaid status but since your EU i HIGHLY doute that

meh... hunters

As a dagger rogue Discover was always hard to connect with and kill, much more so than any of the others I recognize.

I won't vote because I don't care and I won't inflate the epeen of someone who queues with a group stacked with fotm classes to farm all day like their counterparts Waw Tawent ultimately killing the bracket for everyone including themselves.

I won't vote because I don't care and I won't inflate the epeen of someone who queues with a group stacked with fotm classes to farm all day like their counterparts Waw Tawent ultimately killing the bracket for everyone including themselves.

Discover is a nice guy, he has no epeen.
No one in TC has an epeen really, we enjoy to play the games :D
aLso: we dont group que with FOTM classes, we've all been playing the same classes we played in cata, besides agonist occasionally & nor do we gy farm... we farm right outside the bushes...

intentionally queuing as a group with an ideal comp and communication to steamroll pug groups without remorse is (was) disrespectful to the community

but you guys and others like you continued and continued to discourage people from queueing up long enough that most everyone moved on to something else

i don't expect you to understand...

intentionally queuing as a group with an ideal comp and communication to steamroll pug groups without remorse is (was) disrespectful to the community

but you guys and others like you continued and continued to discourage people from queueing up long enough that most everyone moved on to something else

sorry for being a guild man. i'll go disband now.

No one in TC has an epeen really, we enjoy to play the games :D

lmfao

what was dory's comment in shamrocks thread the other day? "One must consider the author of a comment" Yea, I think that was it. lol

I voted for Fancy, he seems to be the best hunter currently in the bracket, I'm really impressed with what I've seen playing alongside his horde hunter Kendra.

Maybe other twink guilds should start to que more? you really cant give another guild shit for running with the people they have online which is alot different than what WT used to do Pizza never joined a game unless he had the Ideal setup for a 5 man

LSFTW runs with 3-4+ every day and u dont hear ppl bitching about them when they join a game, only difference is when TC ques with 3-4+ everyone gets their panties in a bunch

95% of the time when TC ques we arent in vent/skype

i dont expect you to understand.....

Tunt - if TC and LS FTW didn't que 2-4 people WE WOULDN'T HAVE COMPETITIVE GAMES, or games at all for that matter. This event your talking about - people moving elsewhere because of getting steamrolled - is QUITE OBVIOUSLY a direct result of WAW TAWENT farming the graveyard relentlessly. Whenever my team is clearly winning a game, we NEVER enter the graveyard... it is one of our most fundamental, highly enforced policies. As for TC, I have yet to see them farm the GY as intensely as did WT, and I doubt they would. Moreover, you're quite mistaken.

Tunt - if TC and LS FTW didn't que 2-4 people WE WOULDN'T HAVE COMPETITIVE GAMES, or games at all for that matter. This event your talking about - people moving elsewhere because of getting steamrolled - is QUITE OBVIOUSLY a direct result of WAW TAWENT farming the graveyard relentlessly. Whenever my team is clearly winning a game, we NEVER enter the graveyard... it is one of our most fundamental, highly enforced policies. As for TC, I have yet to see them farm the GY as intensely as did WT, and I doubt they would. Moreover, you're quite mistaken.

words from a pwner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread