*Who is the #1 Hunter? (EU included)*

top gun of hunter class ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a dating café - everyone sits with someone from the poll they like and then people can see who likes each other! I like that you all get along so well and hope you will continue your friendly discussion. And remember not to insult the other couples. Or quadruples, as the case may be. :)

saying you beat dirtyauction is like saying you have a big penis, few are telling the truth, and the rest are apparently lying to cover up their lack of confidence in ever getting recognized on their own, while trying to get famous off somebody else.

in concluison, if im such a brag-worthy achievement to beat where is the proof? but then again ur obviously just joking.

i beat DA does that make me good :p jk in all seriousness

DA/Igne #1

Maybe other twink guilds should start to que more? you really cant give another guild shit for running with the people they have online which is alot different than what WT used to do Pizza never joined a game unless he had the Ideal setup for a 5 man

LSFTW runs with 3-4+ every day and u dont hear ppl bitching about them when they join a game, only difference is when TC ques with 3-4+ everyone gets their panties in a bunch

95% of the time when TC ques we arent in vent/skype

i dont expect you to understand.....

what i don't understand is your point

your message to the individual player is to queue with a guild, lose every game, or leave the bracket.

i think most made their decision.

View attachment 865

Attachments

• sdfasdf.jpg
    sdfasdf.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Tunt, please stop your harassment in my thread, before you get banned.

Backseat Moderator

A message board user who, though they do not actually hold the position of moderator, has some twisted sense of duty which they feel they must fulfill. This user seems to believe that the moderator is a retarded monkey that needs to be led around by the hand and told which threads need to be locked or deleted.

The backseat moderator can often be seen jumping up and down and frantically waving their arms, trying to draw attention to a thread which surely is offensive and stupid to the highest degree and must be locked immediately. In reality, the real moderator has probably looked at the topic and seen nothing which crosses the line.

The backseat moderator may also be a backseat administrator, letting everyone know which users need to be banned. Though the backseat moderator is irritating, there is nothing which can be done unless the real authority on the board takes matters into its own hands, and ejects them from the board in a hilarious example of irony.

"This topic is dumb. Lock it please!"
"Ban this guy, he's a moron!"

Tunt, you won't be warned again. This thread is about the top hunter, not whatever drivel you have decided to spew.

i've been playing 19's since vanilla wrath nerd

Wow! This guy must be way better than the rest of us... He played in 2 expansions... AT THE SAME TIME!! OoOoOoOoOh.... Tell me your secrets!

Btw Tellefella #1 in not being conceited when he has reason to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread