Who influenced you the most as a player?

Hurrx got me interested in 19 priest. Would say he's one of the best priests ever in the bracket (both US and EU).
Been in the bracket too long and have too short of memory to remember the rogues name that got me into 19s but I remember he was OG double ring of eluding with SF/AB in Cyclone.
Agonist got me interested in coming back to 19s currently with his drive to help this bracket..

Hiicha and Mmowned during vanilla and BC, Zeno and Kozimane in BC and WOTLK, and Mtvriffraff Cata through MoP. It's hard to put my finger on certain people when there's been so many that have influenced me over the years. Cheers, fun thread to read.

all the 19s i saw on spinebreaker back in bc <hohos laundry service> if i remember correctly and Thirk even though i didn't understand wow that well he was the one who answered all my silly questions

If we're referring to twinks,

Classic:
Demonz, Toor, Xoor (Shadowburn Battlegroup)

Tbc:
Painaid, Spellwarlock, Cptjack, Disease/Santic (Retaliation Battlegroup)
Cirran, Mythos, Deathstone, Hiredhit, Cloudkill, Ctrlsheep, Noein and several others that played on the PTR
Folks from <No Mercy> (Ruin Battlegroup)
Fony's premade videos with <Crushridge Legends>

Wrath:
Valotion. Was thoroughly impressed with his ability to play a rogue in both arena and wsg (Reckoning Battlegroup)

Last edited by a moderator:
TBC/WOTLK:

Clysthene
Kamoulox (aka Génie / Aos)
Waliyaan
Fatalmonkey
Apokra (aka Akopra)
Ivirox

Cata/MOP:

Khoma
Thai
Spam
Vianco
Arkant
Stubs
Nazzr
Reece
Ondura
Hajima
Saxxon
Yowza
Blurz
Agonist
Fatalmonkey (still)
Sneaky (RIP)

Pretty much everybody who blessed my twink life.

anxiety from the 29 got me going through bc and then up to 39 through wrath. I owe him for keeping my love for twinking and bringing me back to 19s. Mocha has brought me back to 19 time and time again ever since he was a wee undergeared rogue angry about my 200g shadowfang.

Coonstrike on Khaz'goorh Got me into twinking and inspired me the most
us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Coonstrike/advanced

Ive never really looked up to anyone in the 24 bracket but back in 19's probably Phonebook

Dazzie, the orc hunter from emberstorm. After getting wing clipped so many fing times and dying so many times playing casual WSG i decided that i would get some boss enchants and try and kill this guy. This was early BC when twinking was just starting out. By the time my rogue was getting close to BiS some others, such as Late and this druid that i forget were lots of fun to play with. Old school emberstorm days.

I susepct this is the same player I knew as Tazzie, the female tauren hunter in 29s. It's fun to see a reference to Emberstorm BG. I don't think there are many players left from that era in Emberstorm. Tazzie was definitely a big influence on me and a lot of players I knew, as he was on my realm. He seemed to believe it was his duty to kill mininum 100 different ally everyday.

Reflex

Yowzas

Derv

Beau

throwed on a more personal lvl

Users who are viewing this thread