Who influenced you the most as a player?

Quack, Mayed, Jacob, and all the other 10's :). Those who have inspired me to to keep pushing on my Youtube, :)

Random Pala and Rogue in vanilla, didn't start twinking untill TBC when I then stopped early wotlk because my 19 dinged in BG, thats untill a few weeks before cata when I met [MENTION=7102]Chitchat[/MENTION] aka Ceec on his 1 twink so I made one as well, that's where we together proceeded to make 19s and move to draenor because of WRYF on alliance and BLNT on horde. Ever since then [MENTION=10714]Mesikämmen[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19037]Ashley[/MENTION] has probably been the 2 most influencial players to me.

Brumble, Dayman, Entrerri

Forgot my older brother back when he played 19's in WOTLK. Would watch him play for quite some time. Wsgcelebrity-Undermine. He was the most hated player on horde, I could remember always seeing him make a horde, mentioning his name in trade or general at X-Roads and receiving endless hate from the people there lol. I don't know the old battle group, but I think it's Ruin. He endlessly farmed in WSG.

The player who influenced me the most is most likely Vurtne. Not that I actually knew the guy, but he just ignited a spark inside me to play mage, and forever wanting to improve as a player.
Vurtne was so ahead of his time. I believe a lot of mages still look back at vurtne and think of the epicness he produced considering how new the game was and how inventive and good of a player he was.
A few other players that influenced me a lot that I actually knew was Spoon and Forever from TBC.

Twinks that influenced me so far are those who expose themselves through streaming, such as HB and Trendy etc. But that it isn't necessarily on a gameplay level, but community-wise and giving an insight in the 19 bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread