Who do you think is the best 24s in this bracket? (EU and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at all the f2ps here you do not even have bis in this bracket yet you call us bad?
pay for wow and get subpar 24 gear and enchants before you even considire yourself to be good or dont pay and get farmed

for 24s
healz-id actually give it to duopaladin,idk why everyone bashes him/shrug
he gets shit done
1.5k life 3k mana-cant screw with that.Thats that alliance gets for being uncoordinated/no healz
Hunters-well cant give it to any of em, all i can say is the 24s i met easily get double the attack power/7%more crit than a lvl 20, so they all seem to hurt like a bitch

Last edited by a moderator:
lol at all the f2ps here you do not even have bis in this bracket yet you call us bad?
pay for wow and get subpar 24 gear and enchants before you even considire yourself to be good or dont pay and get farmed

Yes because everyone in the Duo group has BIS gear, not being hypocritical at all.

So what im stupid for haveing elite players that play with me the Elite heals of the bracket. Man thats some bull man. They have their own minds they can play with any healer they wanna play with dont be saying im good cause of my team mates, but you can say with out my well put together teams i wouldnt win. Rumbubble is best prot heals ive ever qued with and if hes on my team we dont ever EVER EVERR lose so if u see Duopaladin :holy paladin and Rumbubble : Prot paladin he will sometimes out heal me if that situation permits it :D Thats my boy right there RUMBUBBLE believe it!

So what im stupid for haveing elite players that play with me the Elite heals of the bracket. Man thats some bull man. They have their own minds they can play with any healer they wanna play with dont be saying im good cause of my team mates, but you can say with out my well put together teams i wouldnt win. Rumbubble is best prot heals ive ever qued with and if hes on my team we dont ever EVER EVERR lose so if u see Duopaladin :holy paladin and Rumbubble : Prot paladin he will sometimes out heal me if that situation permits it :D Thats my boy right there RUMBUBBLE believe it!

He out heals you because he likely does not click on his teammates nameplates, then click his heal. So it probably doesn't take him 3+ secs to get to the actual act of healing. Just saying.

Hey, have you ever been outhealed by a Rogue with recup bound or Hunter using mend pet?

On topic. Nobody as of yet, though I did see a 24 rogue one time who did more than skillbush people with less than 1k hp. I guess he was the best.

Little kids with god given powers ( power-the diff between lvl 20 and lvl 24 ) that walk around feeling so cool and skilled with there 5 button fights around sheep (sheep- that being your average f2p ) and killing them with such ease..............................

Oh yeah it really is a topic on who's the best 24' when it's LVL-CLASS-SPEC-GEAR-SKILL-in that order

You kids do know what they say about ppl in general :

'' If you want to see someone for what they trully are just give them some power and you'll see ''

And i'm even betting if i threw half of you that are posting in this topic (which you so eagerly waited for someone to open so you can gloat and add inches to your dickes) ,into arenas with only 24's you would all drown like little baby bitches ( atleast 90 % of you ).

Hugs,Kisses and broken fingers,

Alphasky.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, it cant be a level 20. 20's are undergeared and not even the "best" level for the bracket. so they dont count.
it also cant be a rogue or a hunter. sorry kids, your fotm class is too easy mode to be the best.
cant be anyone who has gy farmed, so that leaves like 10 people total to choose from.

id have to vote for someone who is always focused on objectives and is damn sexy.

guess im it.

Haha sure if being the best 24 had to do with the best flag capers i would give it to the spirestone baddies cause if theirs one thing they can do is CAP the flag even tho their team is getting farmed haha but 95% of the time if they go against a team that will cap and farm them they will obviously lose cause they have so many loose ends hanging around every where. But hey the best 24s are the 24s that above all critisism still do pvp how ever and when ever he/she wants to haha underthat the 24s are just robots caping flags so much skill that takes haha especially if you have a "24 twink" guild full of gear farmers and enchanters. Try being the only one on your realm to pvp and get all the gear you need by asking random people for help or enchants or farming your own mats, 24 twink guilds take the grinding out of twinking and take joy of acheiving your own goals and your own personal wishes. Yeah a long time ago i was asked to join many of these guilds before i was the notorious farmer but i dont feel that to twink you need all that fancy shit, ludacrit and Gay all use there guilds for their gear they transfer realms tranfer races even factions for what?? that take the fun out of everything trying to use your money to be what?? people that you think are "good" twinks haha heres how i chose people. "hey you like farming and winning pvp?" person answers "hell yeaah!" aaight add me ##$$@$%@.com they add me and next time i see them on i add them sure i check their gear make sure its decent but i dont ask him to join my guild for special treatment or to get in on all the goodies, thats not the point of twinking! thats like a fucking organized school event or a club you need to pay to go to the realm and i even heard u cant pvp with people outside your guild. WTF is that? you gotta make em come to your realm and restrict them to only pvping with you aswell when half of your guild is full of uptight scrubs that afk everytime they are about to lose haha Good luck finding your best 24s. Duo out.

Haha sure if being the best 24 had to do with the best flag capers i would give it to the spirestone baddies cause if theirs one thing they can do is CAP the flag even tho their team is getting farmed haha but 95% of the time if they go against a team that will cap and farm them they will obviously lose cause they have so many loose ends hanging around every where. But hey the best 24s are the 24s that above all critisism still do pvp how ever and when ever he/she wants to haha underthat the 24s are just robots caping flags so much skill that takes haha especially if you have a "24 twink" guild full of gear farmers and enchanters. Try being the only one on your realm to pvp and get all the gear you need by asking random people for help or enchants or farming your own mats, 24 twink guilds take the grinding out of twinking and take joy of acheiving your own goals and your own personal wishes. Yeah a long time ago i was asked to join many of these guilds before i was the notorious farmer but i dont feel that to twink you need all that fancy shit, ludacrit and Gay all use there guilds for their gear they transfer realms tranfer races even factions for what?? that take the fun out of everything trying to use your money to be what?? people that you think are "good" twinks haha heres how i chose people. "hey you like farming and winning pvp?" person answers "hell yeaah!" aaight add me ##$$@$%@.com they add me and next time i see them on i add them sure i check their gear make sure its decent but i dont ask him to join my guild for special treatment or to get in on all the goodies, thats not the point of twinking! thats like a fucking organized school event or a club you need to pay to go to the realm and i even heard u cant pvp with people outside your guild. WTF is that? you gotta make em come to your realm and restrict them to only pvping with you aswell when half of your guild is full of uptight scrubs that afk everytime they are about to lose haha Good luck finding your best 24s. Duo out.

Hurts my eyes every time he types on here. Wall of text..... How is this troll still even here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread