Who are the best of each class on AP?

I'd give a left nut for F2P toons to be able to faction change. I want my Eyepatch ):

Mage: Shaurooke

Hunter: Augi

Shammy: Bone <3

Warrior:

Priest: Jazz

Rogue: Medanx

Warlock:

Paladin: Varietyz

Druid: Wcer

Mage: Cotus

Hunter: Realtalk

Shammy: Lindyy (retired?) Onkelkonkel or Bone then I reckon

Warrior: Nönsense

Priest: -

Warlock: -

Paladin: Sokia

On that note.. wooooow the AP twinks have gotten bad. played wsg with 3 ally rogues and 3 hordes.. shaman, priest, warrior i think.. soooo bad. It use to be (just a few weeks ago) that you had to shape up to beat AP ppl.. well my fault for going wsg.

mindfake said:
Mage: Cotus

Hunter: Realtalk

Shammy: Lindyy (retired?) Onkelkonkel or Bone then I reckon

Warrior: Nönsense

Priest: -

Warlock: -

Paladin: Sokia

On that note.. wooooow the AP twinks have gotten bad. played wsg with 3 ally rogues and 3 hordes.. shaman, priest, warrior i think.. soooo bad. It use to be (just a few weeks ago) that you had to shape up to beat AP ppl.. well my fault for going wsg.

The good ones are wrapped up in wargames if we're all on. NO OFFENSE TO THOSE OF YOU WHO AREN'T I STILL LOVE YOU. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.

Bone said:
The good ones are wrapped up in wargames if we're all on. NO OFFENSE TO THOSE OF YOU WHO AREN'T I STILL LOVE YOU. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.

dont hate me cause im beautiful

Hardc0re said:
Realtalk is no good at all.

Please rename this thread to "Most geared and famous of each class on AP"

Agree.

The bracket is so big so you don't really know the best ones, only the ones you know yourself. Only 5% (or less) of the F2P players have played wargames/arena which is the only real skillbase in WoW. Some of this information is completely wrong.

Hiidden said:
Only 5% (or less) of the F2P players have played wargames/arena which is the only real skillbase in WoW.

Sorry to burst that bubble, but arena in this bracket is not close to being balanced around skill.

Some comp's/classes will simply give the team an advantage 'cause it's that class/comp (assuming we're talking about matches where both teams know what game they're playing...).

And gear also plays a factor in the outcome of arenas. (Gogo alliance vs horde gear discussion)

If you really want to say there is a solid skill factor that can win you arena games, which exceeds the advantages gained by gear/comp;

Then you are simply in the wrong bracket/game.

The only way to see if someone is "skilled", is pretty much putting them up against the same team comp.

"Skill" will have an impact on wargames though if the compositions are balanced...

But both cases can and will get carried by the class choice, team comp.

Anyone can roll one of the better classes (we all know what they are, no need to call 'em out again), and claim they're skilled. No reason to deny it.

Nonsense said:
Sorry to burst that bubble, but arena in this bracket is not close to being balanced around skill.

Some comp's/classes will simply give the team an advantage 'cause it's that class/comp (assuming we're talking about matches where both teams know what game they're playing...).

And gear also plays a factor in the outcome of arenas. (Gogo alliance vs horde gear discussion)

If you really want to say there is a solid skill factor that can win you arena games, which exceeds the advantages gained by gear/comp;

The only way to see if someone is "skilled", is pretty much putting them up against the same team comp.

"Skill" will have an impact on wargames though if the compositions are balanced...

Anyone can roll one of the better classes (we all know what they are, no need to call 'em out again), and claim they're skilled. No reason to deny it.

Yes and No at this statement. I just wanted to point out that players have based their skill in battlegrounds. I understand that some classes are more overpowered than other (hunter + shaman ^^).

Usually me and Medanx love to meet mirror comp, which is based even more at skill.

I still think the arena is the easiest way to prove skill.

Nonsense said:

You can make almost anything work. There are OP comps but skill can over come that it's always really fun when it does and if doesn't? Oh well you weren't suppose to win anyway. Win/win.

Edit: if you try to say something like "BUT WHAT IF I WANNA RUN DOUBLE WARRIOR" then that's just stupid and similar shit like that doesn't even work at 85. What I'm saying is every class has a partner that would work well with them. For you it would be a shaman, rogue, pally, or priest depending on who you're facing.

Hiidden said:
Yes and No at this statement. I just wanted to point out that players have based their skill in battlegrounds. I understand that some classes are more overpowered than other (hunter + shaman ^^).

Usually me and Medanx love to meet mirror comp, which is based even more at skill.

I still think the arena is the easiest way to prove skill.

There are things you learn from playing a lot of arena that help you in WSG but not really the other way around. Most arena based players play WSG well but most wsg based players don't play arena well. Tru fax.

Bone said:
There are things you learn from playing a lot of arena that help you in WSG but not really the other way around. Most arena based players play WSG well but most wsg based players don't play arena well. Tru fax.

^^ This. Also its alot easier to evaluate skill through and arena than some random pug wsg.

and when it comes to me against u auggie

I'm undefeated.

OMG DID I WIN?? AM I #1 MOM? No? You're a whore anyway... ****.

Users who are viewing this thread