Who are the best of each class on AP?

Aye but NS hits like a truck so it's all good.

:D

Nonsense said:
Fury warriors have a slow...

It's the lack of 'real' cc/interrupts that makes warriors kind-of-useless in 1v1 situations...

I've never tried fury. I've always preferred arms for pvp.

Namelezz said:
I've never tried fury. I've always preferred arms for pvp.

yeah arms/prot at 20 is gimped badly, if you roll a warrior fury is pretty much the only spec worth taking...

roudy said:
yeah arms/prot at 20 is gimped badly, if you roll a warrior fury is pretty much the only spec worth taking...

I haven't pvped on a warrior in low levels since before the shattering :p

Namelezz said:
I haven't pvped on a warrior in low levels since before the shattering :p

yeah i quit and came back for cata, rolled a new warrior and went wtf happened to this class... even as fury your going to need a pocket healer and i havnt found many of them in f2p

yeah i either go 15-7 or 6-15 lol im around top dmg most games if i have healer so fury warrriors are really fun as long as you have heals =D

i think that prot warriors have the potential to do some pretty insane burst if you stack crit

why would you want defensive gear? the point is to kill people with your heroic strike burst damage. just because you're prot specced doesn't mean you have to use a shield or be in defensive stance

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm i don't know how to do the random dungeon cloak and belt

i'm not sure it would work with this all-out of a crit setup because you won't have as much AP, but you get the idea. the point would be to stack a bunch of vengeance for big 2x heroic strike crits

yeah i forgot BOAs too. pretty sure those have crit. you'd go alchemy with giant growth potions and pop blood fury + rage potions to lolrape people. HS crit + HS crit + execute would probably kill most players; i imagine you could get your crits up to ~500ish+ with the right gear

2H protection will flat-out not work well. Heroic Strike hits like a wet noodle and you'd be unable to use anything worthwhile on the actual GCD to make up for it. Protection's best bet is with a shield in massive groups with rolling rends. As long as you receive healing and the enemy group stays bunched together, you'll top meters.

Back before Cataclysm, 2H protection worked fairly well. Missing level 8 hamstring.

Adorllin said:
i would like to see people top 3 ratings of every class in all the realms :)

+1

Mage: Cotus, Mialu.

Priest: Jazzmusic, there is another one but i can't remember his name >.<

Warlock: Never seen a good one.

Shaman: Can't remember a good one.

Hunter: lol, really?...

Rogue: Medanx (i've just seen him in 2 bg btw)

Warrior: Nönsense, Ezpeez play so good too.

Paladin: Twinkeltoes, Glorianna...But I never seen a palli like me :D xD

Druid: Dirtdruid it's the only i've seen but not totally well played.

PD: Write about what thread talks about, please.

Sorry for my engl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread