Who are the best of each class on AP?

Wcer is a chode and not a team player. Pir is 10x better than Wcer imo.

Team playing PuGs with Skey kids wooooo. One day you will be a good druid like myself.

That day is far from this one.

PS - where did you go man? did this game make you rage one too many times? we miss you

College man, doesn't allow any sort of games on their internet. I would be rocking WoW hard right now.

Btw, my twink names are. Tod, Wcer, Justaqt, and Scripts.

Your also a liar, I remember how one day in chat you swore up and down that you weren't Wcer and you wish you could be as cool as him. You may be passably good at mashing keys and owning up the
Skey kids wooooo
, but what makes you a horrible player is your larger than life ego, and the idea that you're better than everyone. Not unlike Cotus up there who seems to be all over your c*ck. You could be undefeated in arenas and BG's and I'd still say you're horrible.

I believe you're simply upset beef. I'm just better then you, better the most in this bracket. My ego doesn't exceed my abilities. Anyways, why does it matter now that I can no longer play. Enjoy being bad at this game ;)

wcer is definitely a good player, as is beefstock. i specifically remember the time you're referring to where he was denying that he was also wcer....he was just ****ing with you guys, hahahahaha.

there's nothing wrong with having an ego or being arrogant if it's actually justified. i'm just as arrogant in real life as i am online, and people love me and appreciate me for it. most of my friends are the exact same way. personally, i like arrogant people who can back it up - you always know where they stand.

It's because you're young. When you get older you begin to understand more in life and embrace humility, and a more humble state of mind =) Arrogance and confidence are NOT the same thing fyi. Ahhhh, youth is so wasted on the young....

wcer is definitely a good player, as is beefstock.

I prefer people to think I suck, that way they never see me coming =D

Wake up nice and early in the morning to say hello to jazzmusic.

i absolutely hate ingame whispers of that kind and ignore them.

there are many class threads here. please use them for priest questions.

LOL pro response jazz<3

Users who are viewing this thread