Who are the best of each class on AP?

Realtalk isn't that good, at least from the 1 BG I've played with him he seemed pretty mediocre.

Medan is definately the best rogue I've seen in battlegrounds in the bracket overall not just AP. Horde rogues don't come even close when it comes to using rogue's potential in BGs.

There's this hpala Soita or somethnig of the sort, I always forget what the 4th letter is lol, I am pretty sure is better than Twinkletoes.

No Fkin clue who's the better feral Wcer or Whyzo.

Same with mages between Cotus, Hardivh and Shaurookie. I'd say Cotus only because I've played the most with him and am certain he is great in both BGs and arena.

I am pretty sure my sister is the best hpala AND hunter on the server. Leanhra and Carleen are her chars.

Dfac is most likely the best Ret.

And that's about it for the classes I have enough observation on.

Some of these comments have me confused as to how long people have been playing this game and their knowledge of other classes. It also makes me wonder what people are doing themselves to notice a teammates awesomeness, because when I am playing I have my own shit to be worrying about. Not watching other people fight.

Yeah overall this thread is kinda stupid cause I personally haven't played yet with like half the realm, and for half of those I have played with I haven't been able to get any real observations.

Slimshadylol said:
and shockur aint that great, he seems lazy with his reactions from what i've seen general poor gamesense from the duels/bgs ive seen him in. not hating by the way man just saying what i see, other than that seems like a nice guy from the time ive spent on my friends horde char.

Uhh what? Hes actually quite good assuming hes a shaman. Define what game sense you mean because playing offensive shamans is quite hard. So yeah no Shockur is respectably good.

For me it would be:

Mage: Cotus

Hunter: Thirk

Shammy: Onkelonkel, MVCIII (something like that, strange name, orc female resto shaman really good)

Warrior: never found a good one

Priest: Jazzmusic

Rogue: Medanx

Warlock: never found a good one

Paladin: never found a good one

Druid: never found a good one

I played only some BGs/arenas, and these few are the names of people that really made me "wow, this guys is good!". I specially enjoyed the mirror matches arenas against Cotus, even tho Decem was still learning the game.

It required awesome positioning and strategy on both teams to win a game.

Crazy CC combos, target switches, cluch interrupts, LoSing damage, out-of-ranging CCs, pretty much the whole thing. Was awesome! :)

Slimshadylol said:
and shockur aint that great, he seems lazy with his reactions from what i've seen general poor gamesense from the duels/bgs ive seen him in. not hating by the way man just saying what i see, other than that seems like a nice guy from the time ive spent on my friends horde char.

I slack a lot, play me in arena and say that again

what's your horde char btw?

Shockur said:
Realtalk isn't that good, at least from the 1 BG I've played with him he seemed pretty mediocre.

Medan is definately the best rogue I've seen in battlegrounds in the bracket overall not just AP. Horde rogues don't come even close when it comes to using rogue's potential in BGs.

There's this hpala Soita or somethnig of the sort, I always forget what the 4th letter is lol, I am pretty sure is better than Twinkletoes.

No Fkin clue who's the better feral Wcer or Whyzo.

Same with mages between Cotus, Hardivh and Shaurookie. I'd say Cotus only because I've played the most with him and am certain he is great in both BGs and arena.

I am pretty sure my sister is the best hpala AND hunter on the server. Leanhra and Carleen are her chars.

Dfac is most likely the best Ret.

And that's about it for the classes I have enough observation on.

Carleen is a very good hunter. I had a nice time yesterday in WSG with my alter ego Kinski trying shadow. Give her a hug for me.

Cheers,

Gattuso

After some duels at Gurubashi, I gotta say Atychiphobia is hands down the best Rshammy I've seen in this bracket, by far.

PS. Sure is a bummer being unble to talk to you (allies) :p

PPS. Don't laugh at me shearing searing pain there, allowing Spry to cast shadow school, I was slacking like mad, its enh vs lock after all I can't possibly lose xD

Shockur said:
After some duels at Gurubashi, I gotta say Atychiphobia is hands down the best Rshammy I've seen in this bracket, by far.

PS. Sure is a bummer being unble to talk to you (allies) :p

PPS. Don't laugh at me shearing searing pain there, allowing Spry to cast shadow school, I was slacking like mad, its enh vs lock after all I can't possibly lose xD

Hehe thanks =) Ty for the imba duel.

CIHC said:
I don't exactly remember dueling Nonsense

Warriors are like the worst class to duel with; no interrupt, no cc, any class able to kite pretty much insta-wins, no way to get health back...

And mirror matches (with equally geared warriors) are about who gets the crits/parries/dodges. SKILL!

I honestly believe every other class is superior (in a 1v1 situation) to warriors in this bracket.

Why do you roll a warrior in this bracket? 'Cause they're rampant beasts in group situations where they have team support.

Nonsense said:
Warriors are like the worst class to duel with; no interrupt, no cc, any class able to kite pretty much insta-wins, no way to get health back...

And mirror matches (with equally geared warriors) are about who gets the crits/parries/dodges. SKILL!

I honestly believe every other class is superior (in a 1v1 situation) to warriors in this bracket.

Why do you roll a warrior in this bracket? 'Cause they're rampant beasts in group situations where they have team support.

I can agree with that entire post.

me as well

warriors are just insane dps bots when connected nothing else, nothing less

kinda like at 85, but with less abilities like everyone else lol

CIHC said:
I can agree with that entire post.

Personally I think Warriors do okay versus Rogues and Hunter Pets, and the Healing bit (with actual Healing support you're a beast) can be covered to some extend with Professions and Vendor items.

But yeah, in general I agree too.

BTW: grats on the Martyr's Chain! Treasure Chest?

Nonsense said:

It's ridiculous they moved hamstring to level 26. Sure, I like being a melee without a slow, thanks blizz.

Tinkerton said:
Personally I think Warriors do okay versus Rogues and Hunter Pets, and the Healing bit (with actual Healing support you're a beast) can be covered to some extend with Professions and Vendor items.

But yeah, in general I agree too.

BTW: grats on the Martyr's Chain! Treasure Chest?

Bfd Run :p

Namelezz said:
It's ridiculous they moved hamstring to level 26. Sure, I like being a melee without a slow, thanks blizz.

Fury warriors have a slow...

It's the lack of 'real' cc/interrupts that makes warriors kind-of-useless in 1v1 situations...

Users who are viewing this thread